T H I R T E E N

Naruto's POV
Sasuke and I spent the night by the lake.

When I woke up in the morning I was in Sasuke's arms. I felt so safe and so comfortable there. I never wanted this to change, so I just stayed there in the same position.

Eventually, Sasuke wakes up, "why didn't you wake me up?" He asks and yawns.

"Because you looked so peaceful" I say and kiss him on the tip of his nose, making him smile.

"Should we start to go back?" I ask.

"No, we have time"

"But what if we have any missions?"

"I've helped them by killing Itachi" he says and pulls me closer.

"But what about Sakura?"

"Stop worrying about everything, just focus on the present" he says with his face in my hair.

Sakura's POV
"Where's Naruto and Sasuke?" Lady Tsuande asks me.

"Aren't they at their houses?" I ask.

"No"

"Oh I think they might have stayed at the lake"

"What lake?"

"I can take you there if you want"

"Fine"

We get to the lake quickly and climb up to the cliff part and see Sasuke and Naruto cuddling, Sasuke without his shirt and Naruto in a tshirt under his orange outfit. We can see hickeys on their necks and can guess what happened last night.

Lady Tsunade gasps in shock at them as I guess nobody expected it.

I hate it.

Sasuke's mine.

It's disgusting how he's with Naruto instead of me.

Naruto's POV
"Naruto! Sasuke!" I hear someone yell and I get straight up and so does Sasuke.

"Yeah granny" I say trying to act casual.

"What are you doing here? You have a mission!" She yells.

"It was Sasuke's birthday last night..." I say.

"Fine, but you have a mission. We're trying to find Itachi-"

"I killed him" Sasuke interrupts.

"Oh that's good, thank you Sasuke"

I see Sasuke's hand clench and know that he's angry.

"He was forced to do this by the leaf"

"What are you talking about?"

"He was made to kill his entire clan so I was protected because of YOU PEOPLE" he yells and gets up.

"How dare you speak like that to your hokage?"

"What should we do instead then?" I ask.

"Well that means that all the akatsuki is taken care of, but we have bigger problems, Kaguya"

"Right, we'll be off"

"Most of the shinobi are there but I had to be here to take care of some stuff but the Kage will join soon" she says and we nod and run to the place where this is all happening.

*** (a while after the battle with Kaguya has begun)

We're in another dimension again but she's going to take Sasuke with her.

"Sasuke!" I yell and try to keep open the opening to this dimension but it sucks me in too.

Then Sasuke and I join forces, the sun and the moon, light and dark, and we've won.

But in her last move she does a move like a giant rasengan mixed with the chidori to Sasuke.

I run to Sasuke and push him to the side as hard as I can so he won't get affected by it.

Sasuke's POV
"NARUTO!" I yell and try to run to him but the last thing I see is his smile and him mouthing "I love you" and everything goes black.