Chapter 2

It's been twenty minutes and Lauren has nothing to do besides just staring down at her fingers and biting her nails.

she turns when seeing her name being called and see that it's her friend, Alexandra, coming towards her.

"what're you doing..."

Alexa eyes Lauren, making the green eyed girl roll her eyes in a sour mood.

"no reason..." Lauren purses her lips at the lie and Alexa decides to ignore it, knowing the reason.

The first bell rings and both the girls stand up dreading for class to come, waiting by the door.

Camila comes with Anthony by her side, and Anthony hugs her tightly, kissing her cheek.

Lauren feels hatred pool at her tummy and yells loudly so hopefully a teacher can spot them and get mad at them... mostly the perky bitch though,

"NO PDA CHILDREN"

People turn whistling at Camila and Anthony making Camila giggle and press herself against my brother. Anthony eyes his sister in annoyance as he hugs Camila and flips her off, causing Lauren to smirk.

Inside the classroom, Lauren sits with a group of boys, considering that none of her friends that are girls belong here.

The whole period, she kept hearing Camila's voice and she ignorantly talked bad about her to her friends making them burst out laughing everytime.

they found it "amusing".

when lunch came around, Lauren walked to lunch ignoring the loud talking in the hallways of the annoying people.

"LAUREN!" a loud voice shouted next to her

she cringed before turning around to face the devil.

"sorry to bother you but is your brother gonna be home today?"

Camila had a big smile on her face and Lauren just eyed her smile not liking it one bit,

"how the fuck am I supposed to know? I'm not a fu-"

Camila stops Lauren gasping playfully, "but he's your brother!" her playfulness angered the green eyed girl but she tried hard not to show it, for my brothers sake

Alexa comes quickly grabbing the irritated girls arm and pulling her away from Camila knowing how very well she doesn't like her.

"what happened?!" she whispers loudly making me laugh, "nothing." Lauren ignores the subject and by this time we're already inside and sitting down on the cafeteria table stools.

"I'm gonna go sit with jack and them," she points towards a group of boys and I wave at her and smile, a real smile which she deserves.

Lauren looks around trying to spot her four close friends, at the thought of Dinah, Lauren feels herself being mad at her for hanging out with Camila but Lauren knows better than to just get angered by that.

~

Dinah and I are walking besides each other heading for the bus, I block out her talking and dancing to One Dance focusing on nothing in particularly.

When the bus comes strolling all 3 of us get in the same spots as always, the back, next to, and in front.

The bus is loud with people throwing stuff and of course Dinah, Normani, and Ally dancing and singing out loud.

I laugh to myself about how stupid they are but their voices are really good. I think mine is okay but not as much as theirs.

My thoughts are broken when the bus doors opens again and a girl with dark hair and a big smile on her face comes on the bus.

Showing the bus driver her school ID proudly. She connects eyes with me and I feel my face flush from....

hatred.

Ally gasps before yelling out Camila's name making me smack ally from where she's sitting.

"no no no" I plead at ally to stop calling her.

Camila giggles and walks fast towards us, giving high fives to almost every person that she passes.

when she comes to the very back she looks around Dinah, Normani, and Ally. I pray to god she doesn't sit next to me....

please dear Jesus don't fail me. I've been a good girl and haven't made out with anyone in a week, so please....

Luckily Camila sits next to ally and she looks at all of us, "don't worry guys! I'll take turns so next time I'll sit with.... Oh Lauren! Then I'll just go in a pattern!" my 3 friends all smile at her enthusiasm and I roll my eyes.

she's faking it, no one can be this fucking happy and naive all the time.

"no please don't sit next to me." I eye her before continuing seriously, "if you do I'd probably kill myself."

Camila frowns before Normani quickly speaks up lightening the gloomy atmosphere, "she's only kidding, nice meme Lo"

I smile sarcastically before staring out the bus window, waiting to go home and sleep.

why did she suddenly start coming to the bus? why did she even sit here. Anthony is all the way at the front with his friends. Of course Camila would take any chance to be with him.

"so are you coming from the bus now?!"

Dinah starts to practically squeal and bounce on her seat. Ally and Normani nodding and paying close attention.

"yeah Anthony gave me this idea since I'm so close to this bus route, and instead of walking alone, I could be with the four most beautifulest girls." Camila charmingly says making the other girls "aww" in delight.

Meanwhile, I pretended not to hear and the bus came to halt making me sigh loudly in relief.

I wave at them since we all have different directions to our houses and I walk fast excited to finally be home.

"hiiiii Lauren!" Camila breathes heavily telling me she ran towards me and I give her the fakest smile that I have to tell her to stop but she didn't.

"so um.... were you kidding about what you said on the bus?" I sigh heavily before stopping and turning towards her reluctantly making her stare at me in surprise.

I pause a bit, for the first time looking straight into her eyes. my eyes move examining her eyes, nose, and lastly her lips before my eyes trail back to look into her eyes coldly.

"Listen. The only reason why I'm talking to you right now is because you're unfortunately my brothers girlfriend and if you weren't I'd happily punch you in the face right now."

I mock her smile, and she looks down obviously hurt and she lets out a quiet "oh.."

I walk away satisfied that I have finally said what I have on my mind.

what Lauren didn't know was the Camila was left staring as she walked away, leaving Camila hurt and quiet tears falling from her face.

It wasn't that Camila wanted to impress her boyfriends sister. It was that she wanted to know her better and be friends.