Nathan.:.4

This is set in Nate's pov but before the coffee shop. I wanted to show what happened with Nate before the meeting. The picture is just a random picture of a beaver I took. I thought it had a very thoughtful looking gaze.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I wake up to my alarm blaring at 7:30. I groan and roll over to the opposite side of my California King sized bed to turn it off. I start to fall back asleep not remembering that I'm going to go meet up with my Beta and his friend Josh today until Luke opens my door and throws a shoe at my head. He hit me square in the forehead. "Nathan James Cost! You better get up this instant!" Luke's challenging glare makes me growl but then I remember Cole would kill me if I did anything to Luke. Wait.... Cole!

"Shit!" I start to scramble out of bed, tripping over my red sheets. My feet land on the throw rug on my floor and I scramble to my en suite.

My en suite has an earthy theme with more browns, tans, and greens. It has a large shower big enough to fit about three large grown men, a large double sink vanity with a large mirror on the wall, and a regular toilet. Walking in I look in the mirror and grimace at my bed head. I turn on the shower and hop in once the water is the perfect temperature. The water rolls down my, may I say very defined, muscles in rivets and splashing down onto the floor. By the time I'm out of the shower and into the steamy bathroom it's already 8:15. I blow dry my thick black hair so it doesn't get all stupid looking and just let it fall in a natural looking style that still makes men jealous and women, and sometimes men, swoon. By the time I'm done with everything else and getting some clothes on its 8:50 and Luke is banging on my door yelling at me to hurry up. I end up wearing a short sleeve grey shirt with our pack emblem on it in white, black jeans, my favorite pair of black vans, and the leather jacket that once belonged to my father.

"What hell made you take so long?" I'm startled by Luke's outburst right as I open my door. I can hear the chuckles of the other pack members through our pack link.

"Oh damn. Alpha Cost getting scared from little Lukey" I hear Cole say through the link.

"Fuck Cole, you have no idea how happy I am to hear your annoying ass voice again", I respond back with the biggest shit eating grin on my face.

"I missed you too Nate" is all Cole said before I feel his presence leave my head.

"Helloooooo? Is there an Alpha in there?" Oh right. Luke is trying to make me rush.

"You know this hot piece of ass needs it's time to get ready!" Luke just rolls his eyes at my response and walks down the hall muttering about going to the car. I glance at the clock and see its 9:15 so I walk out after Luke.

A 20 minute car ride full of an impatient omega who can't sit still later and we pull into the parking lot of the Delmar Café, one of my personal favorite spots in all of Tacoma. Luke runs inside screaming Cole's name like a banshee right as I unlock the doors and turn the car off. I walk in after Luke and let the door swing shut behind me as I watch Luke leap into Cole's arms, wrapping his legs around his mates waist. I watch the two embrace for a moment before I walk over to the couple, unable to contain the smile on my face of seeing my best friend reunited with the love of his life. When I get over to them Cole takes his face out of Luke's neck and sticks a hand out for me to shake. His eyes are just starting to glisten with tears. I grasp Cole's hand giving him a bright smile and watch as he lets go only to put his hand back underneath Luke's thigh. I watch the magical moment as blue meets hazel and the two lovers break into tears and mold their lips together. No words spoken. Just the love between the two. The wonderful thing that is a mating bond. The wonderful bond I wish to feel and have wanted since I was 18.

With my heightened hearing I'm able to pick up a surprised gasp from across the café behind me. I turn to the sound and see the most beautiful person I have ever seen in my 29 years of life. As his green eyes meet my blue ones only one word runs through my mind.

Mate

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Are you guys proud of me? I got a chapter out! What do you guys think of me doing the next chapter in Cole's pov?
But some bad news. School starts tomorrow on Monday. Yay😐 Not very excited but I have to go. Sorry this chapter was so short. With getting ready for school and marching band I haven't had much time to write. It's lucky I got this out. I hope you enjoyed the chapter.

Peace out girl scout. Love you guys!

-JK