This isn't good...

"Cobbbb!" I yelled into the woods for the tenth time in the past minute. I was starting to get worried. It was two hours since Cobb 'spoke' and I can't find him. I checked all his favorite places; in the spare chest, under his bed, in the mine, and I even checked the chicken coop.

  My feet made a crunch every time I took a step. I scanned the area and abhorred the sight I saw. I was appalled. In the midst of a plain, there was a village, on fire. I dropped my sword and sprinted towards the sight. Mostly all the houses were either still crumbling or burnt to the ground. 

  One house, only one, was still standing. There were blank stares on villagers faces as they crowded this on astray home.

  "Wait! We need to put out the fire first!" Everyone calmly nodded their heads and ran to the well. "Anyone have a bucket?" I called out. I was passes an iron pail. I picked up the liquid and heaved it over the edge. With two arms bent, I rushed to a house not burned that badly. I put out the blazing flames. There was a scream that pierced the air.

  "SOMEONE HELP MY BOY!" I followed the sound and came to a lady. There were tears brewing in her eyes as she pointed to a window. A small boy was choking on the smoke and was waving his hands. "Please." The woman whispered. My face gave her a small smile filled with hope, even though I was filled with doubt. If I save him, I'll surely die. That's okay though.

  I made my way to the door way. Inhaling slowly, I kicked in the wooden door and immediately smoked spilled out. I run up stairs, dodging debris as it fell. This floor that I was on was s\moldering and about to collapse. The small boy was weeping and chocking in the corner

  "I'M OVER HERE!" He looked up and looked for me. He spotted me and stretched out his arms. I ran to him and picked him up. He clinged to my back as I raced out of the burning house.

" Jared!!!" The mother of the boy croaked.

  "Mommy, she saved me." He pointed at my. The woman looked up at me and nodded.

  "Yes she did. What's your name dear?" The teary woman asked.

  "Mya." I gave a slight smile, wiping the sweat off my forehead.

  "Thank you." I gave her a nod. The woman ran up to me and hugged my, Jared soon followed. "We live here so if you want to visit, please do." I gave yet another smile. They let go.

  "The houses are all out!" A random voice yelled out. I walked to the one house that was untouched.

  Many people followed. I creaked open the door and starred at what was written on the wall.

  "My God." A few stray voices gasped.

It Read: You think this is bad, this isn't bad. Do what I say and no one will suffer.... Except him.

 Under the writing was a male villager... who wasn't breathing. I walked in further and turned around to look at the crowd. One that wall was Rule 1: supply me with diamonds by dropping them in the well.

  "Guys, read this and follow itI'll chip in too." They agreed and took out their gems. One by one, we walked to the well, dropping in our share. Some people stared for awhile trying to see something.

  "I'll help rebuild." I said. I took out my axe and went to the forest. 

  I cut down two stacks of 64 wood. That should be enough. The other villagers already remade the floors and base for all the homes, I just needed to place the wood. So I did.

  An hour later, all the homes were finished. The villagers dug a grave for the man, whose name was Zachariah, and buried him.

 "Help." A meek voice cried. Something tugged at my clothes. I looked down at a small girl who had green eyes and rustic colored hair. She looked to be 10 or 11. "I can't find my daddy."

  "Well find him. What's your name?"

  "Paris." She responded then walked away.

  "Her dad was the one killed." A man said to me. "What will we do? She has no one.

  "I could help her, give her a place to live." I said being generous, besides Cobb can get lonely. Where is Cobb?...

  "That would be fantastic!!!" The man interrupted my thoughts. I smiled. "Paris!" The little girl cmae running back.

  "Yes?"

  "This is Mya, she will be looking after you until we find your daddy." The green eyed girl looked at me.

  "Okay." She walked next to me and grabbed my hand. 

  Looks like I'm her guardian now. I said to myself smiling.

_________________________________________________________

Guys, you don't even know how sorry I am. I've been sick, had exams, and had a swim meet every Saturday and Sunday for awhile. Anyways imma back :) Does anyone wanna help me write the next chapter?!? WELL I'M HAVING A CONTEST!!!!! TO ENTER:

1. Follow me

2. Write a description of Mya

3.Make a cover for this story

4. make a movie trailer or spread the word.

MAKE SURE TO WRITE THE DESCRIPTION UNDER YOUR STORIES AND USE YOUR COVER FOR IT. THEN MESSAGE ME SAYING YOU ENTERED.

WINNER WILL BE A CHARACTER AND WILL SKYPE ME TO WRITE A CHAPTER :)

ENDS ON NOVEMBER 10, 2013!!!! 

VOte, COmment, SHare your opinion ;)