14. G.N.O. (Girls Night Out)

While Selena came, Haley went back into her restroom and looked at her miserable self. She had waited too long to make her decision that her first love walked out on her. She still had the ring, so she took it off and threw it at the floor. About 10 minutes after, someone was at the door.

“Selena, I‘m so glad that you are here.” She instantly hugs her.

“Haley, tell me what’s wrong? What happened?”

“He walked out on me.” She then falls down with her face buried in her hands. “He noticed that I wasn’t happy with him anymore. And since he saw that I wasn’t 100% sure about our marriage, he left with his stuff and he lastly said, ‘It’s for your own good’ and then he shut the door behind him.”

“I’m really sorry Haley. I guess that means that he just isn’t meant to be with you.”

“I really love him. But ever since Casey told me that he likes me that has been tripping me off and caused me to be confused.”

“Wait, so you’re actually thinking about him as more than a friend?” She looks into Haley’s eyes and she could see that her friend was not in the mood of answering that. “So, what are you going to do now?”

“I could really use some hang out time with Ashley and you.”

“Alright, I’ll call her.” And Ashley was there in just 5 minutes.

“Haley, I’m so, so sorry for what happened,” says Ashley as she enters the room to hug her. “Here, why don’t we take you out for shopping. It’ll take your mind off of it.”

“I don’t know, I don’t think I’m ready to go outside.”

“Sure you are, why don’t you wash up and we’ll help you get ready.” Ashley then took her to the restroom and then went back to Selena. “Hey, so what exactly happened?”

“Well, she told me that he saw that she was not happy with him. And also that she did not look 100% sure of getting married.”

“Wait, so who or what is making her doubt their relationship?”

“Who do you think?”

“Oh my gosh. Don’t tell me that it’s Casey!”

“Yes, I believe so because I heard that Casey finally admitted that he likes her.”

“Well then, Haley is single now. So you know what we gotta do now?”

Selena smiles back, “Yup, we are going to fix them up together. Wait, but first we should let Casey know about this.”

“Okay, should we tell him now or what?”

“Yes, I’ll text him about it right now.”

“Alright, meanwhile I’ll check up on Haley.”

Selena texted Casey and his reply was, “Really? Are you serious?” Thanks to that, Casey was starting to think of a plan to make Haley realize that his love for her is real. “Okay, have Haley at the karaoke restaurant tonight by 6pm.”

“You can count us. Meanwhile, we’ll take her to the mall to help her take her mind off of things.”

“Thanks Selena. I’ll see you guys later.”

“Okay, see you Casey.” Then she went to quickly let Ashley know about the plan. “Yeah, it’s perfect because she’ll maybe move on a little bit easier.”

“I guess so. Yeah, let’s give it a shot.” So both of the girls helped Haley get ready for her surprise. Ashley drove them to the mall and off they went to Forever 21.

“So, Haley. How about you get this really pretty shirt with flowers. We all know how much you love flowers.” But all Haley did was look away from the shirt and instantly thought about Stefano. “Okay look, after shopping why don’t we go eat at the karaoke place. I’m sure that a little bit of singing and talent will help you even more.”

“No, Ashley nothing is going to help me get over my loss. Nothing, not even a karaoke night.” Haley’s eyes were super red and full of tears.

Selena then stepped in, “Okay, listen Haley, I know that you are going through a really hard time. But you can’t stop us from wanting to help you. Now, you are going to buy yourself a new outfit to feel good about yourself and we are going to take you to the karaoke restaurant.”Haley finally tried to calm down and replied, ”You‘re right. I‘m sorry for being in such a bad temper and way of being. You girls just don‘t know how much I loved him.”

“Yeah, I know Haley“, answered Ashley. “But remember that we’re always here for you. Now let’s keep looking for outfits for our girls’ night out.”

“Okay Ashley, I’ll try.”

Haley did end up, finally, having a blast with her best friends. It was already 5 pm when Selena checked the time. She quickly told Ashley that they had to hurry up. So then they all went back Haley’s house and got ready in their new clothes. Haley was wearing a beautiful blue shirt covered in flowers and some leggings along with some purple heels. Selena was wearing a gorgeous black dress and silver heels, while Ashley wore a pair of jeans with some platform shoes and a pretty red blouse. “Well, it seems like we’re ready.”

“Yes, we’re ready for this,” said Selena

“Yeah, thank you so much girls. I don’t know what I would do without you guys.” She then went up to hug her best friends. “Ok then, let’s go.” Ashley drove them to the restaurant. As they arrived, Selena texted Casey to let him know that they were just about to step inside the place. Haley went in first and the first person that she noticed in there was Casey.