Chapter 3

"Who do you think you are fucking with krysa der'mo?" Her voice was strong as she looked at him with a sly smile on her lips, her accent coming out rough as she strong together her words.
"Well bet on a horse and whoever wins gets one wish" Jeremy's eyes glinted with a hidden malice, Iris caught it easily. She knew what he wanted, but she was intrigued she always loved a gamble. If she lost it wasn't like she didn't have the power to crush his family either way, a Cheshire smile rose to her lips, one filled with evil. Jeremy didn't seem to notice as he got from the car.
She followed after him, gaining looks from the people around. She was small in size but the way she held herself meant business, with tattoos all around her body her red purple hair tied up in a messy bun she wore a see through crop top with a black bra underneath, her thighs were trapped in a pair of black jean shorts as her feet were cradled in black steel toe combat boots. She chewed her gum, snapping the bubbles in her mouth and ignoring the looks directed towards her.
"Where are we der'mo sumka?" She turned to him with one hand propped into her hip in a sassy motion, she liked that new nickname for him.
"I love when you speak Russian" Jeremy grins placing his hand onto her shoulder, she grips his hand and twists it back not willing to break him just yet. He groans in pain, his face red in anger.
She releases his hand "I did not consent to you touching me" she hissed, he composed himself letting out an irritated laugh as he rubbed his wrist "Touch me again and I will end you toshchiy mal'chik" she turned making her way to see the fenced in fighting rink. Everyone cheered for the two men fighting each other, it was boring as they threw punches that Iris easily predicted. She could tell it was all for show, they threw punches like drunk babies.
"The real show will be on soon, I'll be a gentleman and let you choose" he winks at her, she rolls her eyes and pops her gun once more watching the men fight. She had the urge to walk up there and show them how to truly fight, it was pathetic to watch.
The two boring men leave the stage, one man replaces them. He's giant, muscular and tan, breathing ragged with wide eyes that oh so clearly held the intent to kill.
"Who is he?" She nods her head to the man, Iris his her interest behind a bored mask. She knew who she was betting on.
"He's a new species," Jeremy starts, another man comes out. He looks just as muscular as the one she couldn't take her eyes off of, she knew he still didn't stand a chance, "I know the guy who owns them, he makes them fight in front of crowds often. It's a good money maker" he shrugs.
She frowns, Iris didn't know what a new species was but she knew that man couldn't own man. It was an abomination, she was disgusted by the thought.
"Did you decide on who you want to bet on?" He gives her a wicked grin, she turns to him with a bored look.
"I have, I bet on the man with the dark hair and strong eyes" she waves to his position in a lazy motion.
"Well then let the games begin" and like that the bell went off, the man she bet on was getting punched left and right he looked like he would lose. She stood, walking through the crowd and standing by the ring.
"You, goryacheye der'mo, with the strong eyes" he looks over at her with hatred seething in his gaze, "If you win for me, I will get you from this priton" she shrugs her eyes never leaving his.
"Why should I believe you?" He growled, low and dangerous, she felt a shiver take up her spine.
"Because goryacheye der'mo, I could crush this place like an insect beneath my boot" she hissed, her lips forming to the heavy accent she held, "I do not break promises" she shook her head reaching up to him, he made no movement, the other mans neck had a collar on it with chains leading to the fencing, other men held him still. Everyone in the room but the two species men knew who she was, and they didn't dare let the opposing fighter stop her.