Who will it be? (Kenny x reader x tweek) {Kenny's Ending}

You walked down the hall way with Tweek, one of your best friends. You had a crush on him. As well as your other best friend, Kenny. You didn't know how, or why, but it just was like that. Kenny walked up to you and slung a arm around your shoulder. Tweek glared at him and pulled you away. "W-w-what *twitch* d-do y-y-y-you want K-Kenny?" Tweek said, holding your arm. Kenny glared at Tweek. "I want (Y/n)." You blushed when Kenny said that. "W-w-well y-y-you d-don't need t-to."

Tweek said. You had never seen the two of them act like this. It honestly surprised you. They argued while you sat there. Not knowing what to do. Finally you got tired of it. "ENOUGH!" You yelled, which made them shut up. They both looked over to you. You blushed. "What is this all about?" "(Y/n), Tweek and I both love you." You gasp. "Are you serious?" "Y-yeah." "Who do you pick, (y/n)?" "Wait, what?!" "W-who d-d-do you p-pick?" You didn't know you had to chose! You looked at them both and tried to figure it out.

You honestly didn't want to hurt anyone. You turned to Tweek. "Tweek," "Aww What?! Noo!!" "I wasn't finished." "Oh. Carry on." "Anyway, Tweek, I'm sorry, I love you both, but I love Kenny a little more. Can we still be friends?" Tweek looked down. Kenny ran up and hugged you. "Tweek?" "Y-yeah. S-s-sure." He looked up and smiled at you. "Sorry Tweek! Looks like (Y/n), picked me, huh?" Kenny patted Tweek's shoulder and turned away and kissed you. You went on with your loving boyfriend Kenny, and your amazing best friend Tweek.