Valentines day love! (Craig x Reader x Kenny) {Craig Ending}

(btw first part is the same as the Kenny ending)

It was Valentines day in South Park. Everyone was dating someone and everyone was giving someone something or another. Well, except you. No one got you anything and you weren't dating anyone either. When you thought about it, it bothered you. But, you tried not to think about, since it was in your best interest. Grumpily watching people holding hands, kissing, hugging, and all the other romantic shit, you pout. You jump, feeling an arm sling across your shoulders. Turning your head slowly, you see Kenny. You blush a bit from the contact.

Yes, truth be told you had a slight crush on Kenny. "Hey Ken. What's up?" He shrugs and rubs his face on yours, making you blush harder. "Nothing much (Y/n). Doesn't it bother you how everyone has someone to love and stuff and you don't? It bugs the fuck out of me." You frown, and the blush instantly disappears. "Yeah." His eyes widen as his arm slips from your shoulders. "Oh that reminds me! I have to go, see ya later (Y/n)." You watch him leave and frown. 'I wish I did have someone to give my love too..' "Yo, (Y/n)." You turn and see Craig running towards you.

You slightly wave and blush. Yes, let it be known you also have a small crush on Craig. He noticed you looking slightly sad. "Hey Craig." When he reached you, he grabbed your arm. Your blush darkened. "What's wrong (Y/n)?" "Nothing much, just the fact everyone else has someone to love except me." Craig frowned. "What are you talking about? You have Kenny and I." Craig's eyes widen in realization. "Oh, um, (Y/n). I gotta go. Go to Starks Pond at 3:00. K bye!" Craig runs off, leaving you confused as fuck.

~Time skip to Starks Pond at 3:00, brought to you by a dancing unicorn~

You sat on the bench at Starks Pond, waiting for Craig. Feeling hands go around your eyes you jump. "Hey (Y/n)~ Guess who!" You hear Kenny's voice, which confuses you. "Kenny?" "Yep~! And guess who else is with me~!" "Uh, Craig?" "Yeah." Kenny's hands leave your face and you look around confused. "What are you guys doing here? Why did you guys want to meet me here?" Kenny's grin falls away from his face and he and Craig both blush. "Well (Y/n)... we have a confession for you.." You tilt your head in confusion. "What is it?" "We love you." Craig blurts out, red faced.

You blush heavily. "W-what?" Kenny sighs, his face turning red as well. "We love you (Y/n). We need to know which one of us you love, if you love either one of us I mean." You blush harder. "Um, well.." You looked at them both. You had a crush on the both of them! But which one more? And could you still be friends with the one you don't love more?
(Okay now it's different than the Kenny Ending~!) "Craig. I choose Craig!" Kenny gets on his knees. "Noooo! Damn you Craig!" Craig smirks. "You choose me (Y/n)? Sounds like a Chinpokomon battle and you choose me to fight."

He chuckled and you laughed a bit. "I choose you because I love you okay Craig?" You turn to Kenny and see him still on his knees with his head down. You frown and crouch down in front of him. You put a hand on his head, making him jump and look up at you. "Kenny, I hope we can still be friends?" He bits his lip and stays silent for a moment. You look at him hopefully. He grins and nods. "Better than losing you completely I suppose. And hey, maybe I can win and steal you away from Craig!" You both laugh and stand up. Craig glares at Kenny and wraps an arm around your waist.

"Back off McCormick, she's mine." You smile and kiss his cheek. "Yup! Sorry Kenny." You kiss Kenny's cheek too and turn back to Craig. Craig looks down at you. "Wanna go out for dinner? It's on me." You nod. "Sure! Let's go!" You both run off to go eat dinner as Kenny watches. Kenny smirks and kicks the snow gently. "She may be yours now, but I'll get her and she'll be mine eventually!"