Getting into trouble! (Stan x Reader)

You and Stan were currently in a car, somehow with Towelie driving. You all were being chased by the police. You sent Stan a look, silently telling him that you were a bit angry with all that happened. You still remember how it all happened.

~FLASH BACK~

You, Stan and Towelie were hanging out, bored. You all had no ideas of what to do at all for fun. There were no movies to be watched, no shows, no games to be played, absolutely nothing. Towelie suddenly shot up and caught yours, and Stan's attention. Towelie claimed he had a fun idea of what you all could do. Deciding that it couldn't be that bad, you both nodded and agreed to his idea.

~FLASHBACK OVER~

One thing lead to another, and eventually you all had 4 police cars chasing you. Glancing at the road, you noticed there was a cliff you all were going to go over if the car wasn't stopped. "Towelie, you have to stop!" Towelie noticed the cliff and slammed on the brake, the car spinning around and around. Screaming, you and Stan clung to each other.
"(Y/n)!" You heard Stan call out, and slowly made yourself stop screaming. You looked up at him, panicked. "What?!" You yelled, trying to hear him over all the noise. He closed his eyes, blushing, and put his forehead against yours.

Making you blush, you look at him, waiting for a response. "I love you (Y/n). I had to tell you that before we go to jail/die." Your blush deepens, and you stutter over your words. As the car got closer to the edge you looked back at Stan, and shouted, "I love you too Stan!" His eyes flashed open, in shock. He grinned quickly, then pulled your face to his, kissing you urgently. You kiss back, and after a few moments, pull away for air. He rests his forehead against yours, smiling softly. You both feel the car come to a stop, and thankfully, you all are alive.

Getting out of the car, you all raise your hands above your heads. You looked to Stan and he gave you a look of amusement, then looked to Towelie. The three of you grinning, you all drop your hands, and take off running, dodging bullets left and right, while laughing. Stan's hand connected with your as you all were running. You looked at him, and noticed him looking back at you, grinning. "Let's go." You heard him say, making you run harder to keep up.