Chapter 3

Sleep was soon inviting and I got out,drying myself off and putting on clothes. I decided I would put on lotion in the morning but I did make sure to also brush my teeth and put deodorant on. I got into bed and slept like a baby.

The next morning I woke up to my brother in my face smiling. I pushed him away as he laughed. I brushed my teeth getting ready for my day. It was kind of cold so I put on my customized red glittery timberlands,a red hoodie, and light washed skinny jeans.

I looked my self over in the mirror for a little bit and took a picture. "Not every girl can be beautiful" was my caption. I then went downstairs to eat breakfast.

"Good Morning Everyone! ", I yelled. Everyone said their greetings and went back to eating. Mario came and sat in my lap. I tickled him and laughed saying he loved me.

" I love you too chicken booty. ", I kissed his forehead. Essence was staring off so I snapped my fingers to get her attention. She smiled looking at me and I smiled back. " You good Ess? "

" I'm fine. Just a little tired, thinking about my test in science. ", she replied without delay.

" I'm pretty sure you can ace it. ", I said back to her. And she gave me a nod. Mario's school was short. They only had to stay in school for 4 hours while ours lasted 8.

It was finally time for me to leave for school . I kissed Mario and told everyone I loved them and thanked Karla for breakfast. I then retrieved my things and walked out. As I walked out I was greeted by Alex, she kind of startled me. I regret giving her our gate code sometimes.

Shaking my head I went to the car and opened the door for Alex since she wasn't used to it. Her mouth was shaped into an "o" form. She was amazed each time. No

"Girl I'm still in love with this car. Yo dad the mvp mam. ",Alex exclaimed. I agreed and we both got in. She started talking again," You think Briara gonna act up? " purposely messing her name up.

" I have no idea ", I laughed. We made short talk and finally arrived at school. Everyone as usual stared us down when we made it to the school doors.

We went to the breakfast room and all sat down. I got me some mozzarella cheese and a cereal bar and a drink. For my lunch class. I always get super hungry during that period.

I see Briara and internally sigh. I guess Alex and the rest of the gang seen her too because they all stared her down. She was alone today. Her friends were gone.

I got up and went to talk to her as she walked by. "Briara, let's bury the hatchet and be friends", I stuck out my hand. She laughed in my face. Look of confusion was on mine.

"Friends with you? Ha! Your crazy ", she laughed again, walking away, stating I was in fact ridiculous. My friends make threats to her and she leaves the whole breakfast room.

" Maybe I shouldn't have approached her",I tell my friends. They agree saying that she was trash.