Chapter 9

Alex ,Keonte,and I got so many compliments on the shirts I designed. In art I got a 100 as usual. After today my schedule changes. I have all medical classes and criminal classes.  I have already tooken my exams which I got As and Bs. 

Alex has been sort of distant after our mishap with Briara. I wish she could get a taste of her own medicine and they make her the laughing stalk of the school. I get so tired of trying my best to be nice only to be made into a fool once again. I love most of the people in my life ,but then again I hate my life.

I'm Briara's main target.  She doesn't really go against Alex but if Alex is there she gets bullied too . Alex always thinks she can go against her when in reality it doesn't matter plus it doesn't work that way. Why keep up the hatred? There's no benefits. 

Keonte has ignored everyone except Deonte ,Alex,and I. Deonte couldn't really ignore anyone since he is co-captain . The day was sort of smooth, I got nasty looks by people that supported Briara's bad habits.

All my teachers hugged me,as from now on I was going to be on the career path part of the school.  That part is sort of big. So I went ahead and got a lil tour.

"Hey ,are you ok? I can help you if need be?"  ,Miachel asked grinning.

"No thanks and I'm fine.",I replied.

He just smiled back awkwardly before talking again.  "So hey,  I'm having a little kickback if you'd like to come? Your friends can come too. "

"Although that sounds fun,I'm not sure about that but thanks for the invite. " ,I said back with a half smile.

"ARE YOU TALKING TO MY BOYFRIEND, CRY BABY?", I heard from around the corner.

"I knew this was a set-up. ",I ran towards the exit.

Soon I headed towards the lunch room to talk to my friends . Alex and Deonte were all "booed" up, which was cute.

"Aww,so cute the two love birds.  Are you guys going to homecoming together?" ,Jessica asked. Jessica was the president of our grade.  She was always engaging with everyone.  Also making sure she had the scoop on every relationship.  She wont get nothing out of them two,  they are private with their relationship . That's how it's supposed to be anyways.

"Yes, we are thanks.", Alex replied.

"So, have you guys talked about past relationships? How did you guys react? Does she know about Sarah? Sarah was his ex by the way. She accused him of hitting her then she dropped out of school. Who does that sort-" , she was cut off by Deonte.

"Will you stop telling people that. It was 9th grade! All you do is start drama. Alex is my new girlfriend, no one and I mean no one is going to ruin this.  Understand Jessica? You tell everyone I get with that and they leave. Mane I gotta go. I'm agitated. " ,Deonte got up and walked away.

Jessica stood, taken back by his words. "Umm I'm really,really sorry. I didn't mean to make him uncomfortable and angry. I didn't know he felt like that.... guess I'll let you guys continue your lunch.  Bye. ",before we could say anything she walked off.

"Well that got awkward quickly.", Alex said.

"You got that right.",I replied.

There was an awkward silence between Alex,Keonte,and I . We soon ate and Keonte kept poking me.

"Boy will you stop",I said putting on a act like I was annoyed when in reality I wasn't.

"Oh sorry ma, but no!",he laughed.  He mostly laughed at my reaction . I was sort of stunned but I began poking him back. 

Alex told us she would see us later and that she was going to check on Deonte. Which Keonte said wasn't a good idea,but she went on anyways ignoring his warnings.

"Come on ma, I gotta walk you to class. ",I got up following him and giggling since we were going to the same class.