Chapter 2

Let me introduce myself. My name is Kierra Lopez. I'm Hispanic and African American, I have black hair to the middle of my back, 5'5, and I'm 16. My dreams are to become a
Lawyer. My Skin complexion is a chocolate color. And I go to basically an all white school.

My dreams to become successful is due to my father and mother. My dad is a Anesthesiologist and my mom is a Pathologist. So they make really good money,leaving me spoiled. But their expectations are very high.

I have to make all A's or its to the streets I go. I make them. Which gets me picked on. Briara was my bestfriend back in 3rd grade. We always did stuff together until she started bullying people. They weren't in our "group" so they got bullied.

I was not about to let her bully innocent people. I told her about herself. So she started bullying me as well. She still does till this day. All because I wouldn't help her. I'm not a fighter, so I always backed down .

I have never had a boyfriend. Or really talked to any boys. I want someone who's gonna be successful later on in life. Both of us being Bread Winners yo. I don't want a thug, I don't want a wimp either. I want someone kinda like me,but different.

I also have three siblings. Mario. (5),Essence (14), and Christopher (18). My brother,Christopher, was an wanna be thug. Mario was a boy version of me. Essence and I didn't get along very well, but we all made this family work.

Soon I was home. "Kierra!!!!! ", yelled Mario. I picked him up.

" What chump? ", I asked tickling him. He was laughing but trying to tell me something so I quit.

" I got a goldfish! ", he said, very excited.

" That's good buddy, I'm happy for you love.", I replied kissing his cheek.

"Thanks. ", he said running off.

Next I went to my parents room. Waking them up for work. They both hugged me and started getting ready so I walked out. I got Essence up from her nap as well. It was time to take her meds.

My brother was at Kolby's house. They were more than likely playing 2k. I don't understand how they could love basketball that much. They play, watch, and breath basketball. I'm more of a football person.

I soon set my stuff in my room and started dinner. Karla came and helped me. She was our nanny. Karla was an unfailing person. Always there if you needed her. We soon finished. My mom and dad left out grabbing a bite to eat for their break time.

Alexander came over for dinner doing our secret knock. We all ate together. Soon me and Alex went to my room.

"Girl what was that with that guh? ", Alex asked

" I don't even know she always coming for me. But I don't want to make trouble. ", I replied shaking my head.

" Want me to whoop her?! ", she paused, " I'll do it I ain't scared to put my hands on her. "

I laughed at her and told her that we needed to start on our Chemistry home work. It was hard but I'm determined to accomplish this.

We got finished at the same time. We continued talking and goofing around. On the snap and Insta. It was quite fun.

Alex got an call saying she needed to be home so she went after packing her things. I got an text message

I miss you 😂😂~ Alex
Girl bye go home 💀 , I texted back

I soon got in the tub letting Kevin Gates play in the background as I thought about my future. I need to start taking up for myself,but I just can't do it.

My mom and dad would freak out. I could almost here my mom now fussing about how I should have walked away.