Sneak peak :)

In a blink of an eye, your world could end.
In a blink of an eye, the world could come crashing down.
In two blinks of an eye, your life could change.

What if your daughter got kidnapped, in a blink of an eye? What if you thought the person you left her with was trustworthy? What if, you'd never see her again?

— — — — — — — — — —
Alex's Pov. (This is some of the story, but not the start, just letting you guys know.)

"I told you not to tell them where I was, Alex!" Jett yelled at me over the phone, I didn't understand why he was so worked up about this.

"I had too Jett!" I yelled. "They were fretting for Ariana! Why would you take her anyway?" I asked.

"Because, my girlfriend told me too." Jett whispered. "She told me to go to the park with you, and ask if I could babysit her. Then take her when you guys weren't looking. It was just convent that you guys wanted something to eat." Jett admitted.

"Why take their fucking child Jett? Why?" I couldn't get my head around this.

"Because," Jett said. "She told me too."

"Who told you too?" I asked. "Who?!"

"Me," The mystery voice said, in the darkness. "I told him to take that child. I told him to go to the park. I told him to take Ariana, to get back at Anthony."

"Who are you?" I asked.

"Someone you once knew, as a girlfriend." She said. "I'm not saying names. Not yet. It's too early for that," I could hear her by the phone. "You'll know soon enough."

Then the line went dead.

— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —

 —Well guys, here is some of the story, later. It won't be in the first fe chapters, but maybe in chapters 4-6. I haven't really decided. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed. Vote and Comment, they motivate me to write! Love you <3 xx—