Chapter Eleven.

-Hey guys. Sorry for updating so late! My internet's really slow, so I literally was surprised it loaded this for me. But, fan, comment and vote! I love the comments, they motivate to inspire me! Love you xxx--

Anthony's Pov.

Tonight's the night; I'm taking everyone out for a celebration dinner. In celebration of having Ariana back and Alex's being okay, also, because I love all of them, and I can't live without them. Everyone's getting ready, and I am too. I decided to have a quick shower, since it's a special occasion. After that, I grabbed my jeans and my nice, dressy T-Shirt. I looked in the mirror and I looked good. I fixed up my wet and drippy hair. Hair-flipping it, I smiled at how it turned out.

"Ian," I called out, grabbing my phone and wallet. "Have you gotten Ariana ready?"

"No," He called back from god knows where. "You can if you want."

I smiled and called back, 'I'll do it right now,' walking towards her purple bedroom. She was playing with her dolls, still in her Pj's. She looked so cute. I walked into her room and she put down her dolls. She walked over to me and motioned me to pick her up. I did so, and tapped her nose, kissing her cheek also.

"Hey baby," I said, hugging her. "Time to get ready. What do you want to wear?"

"This," She said, giving me a little dress. It was white with little flower patterns at the bottom. She must really like it.

"Sure baby."

I took off her other clothes, and put on this dress. I told her to look in the mirror, and she smiled her smile, admiring the dress she had on. She grabbed her little pink and white flats, and put them on by herself.

"Ready Ariana?" I said to her, grabbing her little hand and cupping it with mine. She nodded, skipping while I walked. She's gotten better at pronouncing words. She can talk properly now, and she's only 1! Her birthday's coming up, and so is mine.

"Is everyone ready?" I called out, Ariana by my side, waiting by the front door. Ian came out with his casual attire, and Alex had a pretty dress on. It was black, and it really brought out her curves. She looked beautiful.

"I love your dress Alex," I said, smiling. "It's beautiful."

"Thank you Anthony," Alex said, smiling.

"Alright, let's go."

We got to the place and the lady behind the counter asked for my name. I told her, and she guided his to our table. There were 3 chairs, along with a high-chair for Ariana, of course. We all sat down, and enjoyed our meal. Ian got some chicken salad, like me, I got Ariana come fries and nuggets, and Alex got some fries and chicken. After we got dessert. I got everyone a chocolate cheesecake, with whipped cream and ice cream. I fed Ariana, and she enjoyed it. Once everyone had eaten their dinner and dessert, I paid the bill and we went home. It was about 10:00pm, and Ariana was asleep in the car. We got home, and I grabbed Ariana, changed her into her Pj's and put her to bed. Alex went and got changed and came back into the living room to watch a movie with Ian and I. We watched the movie, 'The unborn,' I heard it was a pretty good thriller.

After the movie had finished, Alex and Ian were asleep on the couch since they fell asleep half way through the movie, but I was awake. I grabbed two blankets, and put one over Alex, and one over Ian. They were sound asleep. I gave Ian a kiss on the lips, and he smiled, then I went to bed myself.

In the morning, I was the last one up. Ariana was already awake, as I heard her giggling out in the living room. Alex was awake too; I heard her talking to Ian. Ian must be making breakfast as I heard him crashing and banging the pots and pans around. It was about 10:34am. I got up, got dressed and made my way back out into the kitchen.

"Morning babe," Ian said, stopping what he was doing and walking over to me, kissing me gently on the lips. "Sleep well?"

"Yeah," I said, kissing him again. "So did you and Alex though, you guys fell asleep half way through the movie."

"We were tired, obviously." Alex snickered, smiling. "And you looked like you were about to fall asleep too, no denying it."

"Well," I chuckled. "I was but I managed to stay awake and watch the rest of the movie."

"How was the ending?"

"It was pretty dumb. Found out she was pregnant with twins, and the little boy said that one of them wants to come out now. Pretty shitty ending if you ask me," I said, sitting down at the table.

"French toast for breakfast," Ian announced, frying the French toast. "Hungry?"

"Starved," Alex and I said at the same time. We both looked at each other and started to laugh. "French toast sounds perfect," Alex said, literally taking the words out of my mouth.

"Well, the first batch is just about done, so it shouldn't be any longer," Ian said, flipping it over, checking if it had be cooked enough and put two on each plate. He put another batch of French toast in. He handed me a plate for Ariana, with the pieces all cut up for her. He gave Alex a plate, with a knife and fork and I got a plate, with a knife and a fork.

"Enjoy, I'll have some in this batch and if anyone wants anymore, there is some to have."

"Alright," I said smiling at Ian. "Ariana, come here. Your breakfast is ready," I called out.

She walked down the hallway, with a doll in her hand. I picked her up and put her in the high-chair. I started feeding her, one piece at a time, while eating mine also. Ian had finished his batch and was sitting down with us, eating his breakfast. I let Ariana feed herself, since she just kept putting little pieces in her mouth, by herself. We finished breakfast and I was washing up when there was a knock at the door. I stopped what I was doing and I went and answered it. I opened the door, and I could not believe who I saw.

"Kalel? What the fuck do you want?"