Chapter Ten.

-Hey guys. Sorry for not updating early, like I promised. I've been so busy, and I've had no time. I hope you enjoy. Fan, comment and vote! Love you guys xx-

Alex's Pov.

Once we got into the house, I walked slowly and carefully to my bedroom. Anthony opened the door and I saw everything that was in my old room. My posters, my desk; everything. I noticed that the house next door was for sale. It was my house, but I live here now. Ariana was crawling around, and ended up in my room. She had her little teddy bear I gave her a while back, and she smiled up at me.

"Little Ariana," I chuckled, grinning down at her. "We'll have to teach you how to walk."

"Ywes." She sweetly said, smiling.

"So Alex," Ian said, putting down my bags on the ground. "Anthony and I decided to put your house up for sale, since you'll be living here for now, is that alright?"

"Of course," I grinned. "I was going to sell it anyway."

"And move away?" Anthony pouted looking down.

"No silly," I chuckled, shaking my head. "I was going to ask if I could stay here, but then this happened and I'm grateful," I said. "I love you guys."

"We love you too," Ian and Anthony said at the same time.

We all group hugged, and Ariana just hugged our legs, since she's small. We were a family, and nothing could tear us apart. Well, I didn't think no one could. But maybe, just maybe, someone will come and ruin everything. But why am I thinking about this. Everything's fine right now. I love how it's planned out.

"So, bedtime," Anthony said, picking up Ariana and holding her in his arms. "I'll read you a story," Ariana nodded without hesitation.

Anthony took Ariana into her bedroom and I could hear him reading her a story, and her giggling at his jokes. Ian on the other hand was sitting with me. He was explaining how he carried everything into this room, and I should be grateful.

"Now get some sleep Alex," Ian said, patting my arm. "You're going to need it."

"Thanks Ian," I said smiling. Ian gave me a kiss on the cheek, and left with the door closed.

I turned over, and tried to get to sleep. I must have done okay, because within a few minutes, I was asleep. Dreaming sweet dreams. Until, I had a nightmare.

"I can't believe you Ian," Anthony shouted, slamming something on the table. I was in the room with Ariana, trying to calm her down. She was crying, and screaming. I tried my hardest to calm her down. After a little while, Ariana seemed to have stopped crying after I told her I'd play dolls with her.

"Alex," She said, smiling. "Will you play dolls with me?"

"Of course honey," I said smiling. "Grab me a doll," Ariana grabbed me a doll, and a little stroller Anthony and Ian had given her. I felt so sorry for her, since Anthony and Ian were fighting about god knows what.

"It didn't mean anything! I still love you Anthony! You know that!" Ian yelled, glass shattering was heard.

"I don't believe that for a fucking second! If you did love me still, you wouldn't have kissed her Ian!"

"I didn't kiss her, she kissed me! I swear to god Anthony, she threw herself on me!"

"Where's the proof?"

"What proof?"

"WHERE THE FUCK IS THE PROOF THAT SHE THREW HERSELF ONTO YOU? I DON'T BELIEVE SHIT UNTIL I'VE SEEN A VIDEO."

"I don't have a video," Ian said.

"Well, I guess you'll be packing your shit then, because you obviously love her. We're over."

That's when I heard Ian trying to beg Anthony for forgiveness. Anthony wasn't having any of it. He told Ian to get out with his shit; he didn't want to see him again. Ian then walked up the hall, grabbing a suitcase out.

I woke up with a huge fright. It was still dark, but light at the same time. I checked my phone, and it was 5:45am. Why so early? I sat up, and stretched, getting up. I walked over and grabbed my laptop. Opening it, I turned it on connecting to the Wi-Fi. Anthony had written down the password, and told me what it was. Once connected, I went on Facebook, tumblr and Wattpad. I still read fanfictions though. I could hear someone up, and they opened my door.

"Awex," The little voice said.

"Ariana," I said, telling her to come in. "What are you doing up this early?"

"I couldn't sleep." She frowned.

"Come here," I said, lifting her up on the bed. "We'll watch a movie?"

"Ywes," She said, smiling.

"What one?" I asked, getting a movie on demand website.

"Wreck-it Ralph," She smiled, pointing to it.

"Alright."

Ariana and I watched Wreck-it Ralph, for the whole time it ended. Ariana fell asleep after it, and so did I. We woke up at 9:23am. Ariana bouncing the bed, trying to wake me up.

"I'm awake Ariana," I said, tickling her; making her giggle really loud. Anthony then came in, with a panicked look on his face.

"Oh thank god," Anthony breathed.

"What's the matter?"

"I thought Ariana was gone again," Anthony said, walking into the room. He went to Ariana and gave her a massive hug. "Don't do that again."

"I won't," She giggled as Anthony tickled her again.

"Why was she in here anyways?"

"I woke up around 5:45am, and she came to me. I didn't go to her, she came to me. So we watched Wreck-it Ralph, and then we both fell asleep. And here we are now."

"Aw," Anthony cooed. "Did you come and see Alex baby?" Ariana nodded, smiling. Showing her little dimples.

"Hey, look." I said. "She's got your dimples."

"She does!" Anthony said, kissing her dimples, making her smile. Ariana was so lucky to have Anthony and Ian. She's so cute, and so are her dad's.

"Alright, so tonight, I'll be taking everyone out to dinner. Remember?"

"Yes," I said. "I have the perfect dress to put on, I can't wait until tonight."

"Neither can I," Anthony said before blowing bubbles on Ariana's belly.

Dinner tonight, yum.