Cheerleaders

Natsu looks at Amicus. I sigh.
"Happy if you are really tired just tell me and you can sleep on my right shoulder. My left shoulder is Amicus's signature spot." I tell him. I felt that Amicus was already asleep. Happy looks at me and I smile. He plops onto my right shoulder and starts to sleep. Natsu sighs and takes him off my shoulder and places him on his.
         I look for Laxus. That ass-hole is gonna pay. I finally find him at the bar drinking coffee maybe? Maybe beer? Any way let's get some pay back. I made the drink a little more heavier than he expected. He tries to lift it up, but I made it so heavy that it would take a dragon to get it off. I suddenly made it light, and he splashes his drink all over his face, that'll show him. I smile and walk to the bar, and I sit next to him innocently.
"What would you like Y/N?" Mira asks. Should I get a coffee? Or some hot chocolate?
"Hot chocolate is fine. With marshmallows please!" I say. I hear her giggle. I can share it with Amicus when he wakes up. We had a long train. She places on the table.
"There you go! Hey, Laxus, you okay?" Mira calls to a really mad Laxus. He looks at me. I look up at him, snort as he had his drink all over him, and looked innocently at him as I hop off my seat with my hot chocolate and sit with Wendy and Carla. I look back at him to see him telling Master something.
"Did you see what happened to Laxus? His drink went a little nuts, and now he's really mad." Wendy says confused. I snicker. Pranks were my specialty. Wendy looks at me with fear. I wink fast and she smiles and giggles. I only do pranks to either A) get them back for something they did or B) I really want to cheer up people. I take a sip of my hot chocolate. I look at see the master beet red. He must've saw my little prank. I wink at him and he starts to laugh. I guess he couldn't suppress a laugh much when he saw Laxus.

Two weeks later

I saw Master get a letter from the mail. I was at the bar beside him petting Amicus and drinking some coffee to wake me up. He opened it; he looked pale for a second, then burning red, then he looked like he was happy but pissed at the same time.
"They want us to do WHAT THIS YEAR?!"He yells. The Grand Magic Games were about a week away. I've never really liked them or have watched them.
"What is it Master?" I ask; Amicus shifts a little. The poor thing hasn't had a lot of sleep. The master looks at us.
"This year at the grand magic games there will be cheerleaders, but from different guilds so we can get to know them better. This year the Sabertooth cheerleaders will be our guilds girls. They also...pick the outfits. They have already drawn who it is. No complaints about if your special someone is picked. Y/N, Levy, Lucy, and Juvia. You four cannot compete, but if someone is competing out of you four, we can switch. So Lucy you're being replaced by Lisanna. Don't worry. You'll still sit with us and cheer on Fairy Tail, but if Sabertooth's competitors are in it, you have to cheer for them too." He says. What? I just arrived two weeks ago! I nuzzle Amicus. He won't like this at all. He wakes up groggy. I let him have a sip of my coffee. We sit down at a table.
"Amicus, I know you are going to hate what I'm about to say but don't freak out okay Caritas volumen volans?(flying love)" I purr. He sleepily nods.
"I have to be a cheerleader for Sabertooth for the Grand Magic Games." I say. His eyes flew open. He springs off of my shoulder.
"WHAT? BUT WE ARIVED ONLY TWO WEEKS AGO! WHY DID YOU SIGN UP?" He yells. I hug him and rock back and forth.
"I don't want to either but I have to okay?" I murmur. He relaxes and climbs on my shoulder and sits there. Makarov walks to me and sits across of me.
"Y/N, I hate to do this to you, but Mira convinced me to make you sing as a representative for Fairy Tail. I'm sorry." He says. This time Amicus didn't freak out. I smile.
"I'd be honored to sing for my guild." I say with confidence. Amicus nods. We walk over to Natsu's group. Natsu and Happy were eating. I sat down by Lucy.
"So a cheerleader huh? That's gotta suck." Natsu says. Juvia and I nod. I hate cheering for people I hate.
Hey! I am really sorry that this is a short chapter, but I hope it is good! Until next time! Hey I just noticed one of my closest friends changed Y/N to Ally. I'm so sorry! 😖