The Last Time

Frosch waves back and they talk in the middle between Rouge and me.
"So, Thank you for letting Frosch play with Amicus. He really misses Happy, Panther Lily, and Carla." I tell Rogue. Rogue smiles. For some reason that smile makes my heart flutter.
"Yeah no problem. Frosch loves making new friends, and Amicus did look like he missed his friends back at Fairy Tail. I'm happy they get along." He says. I blush. I was really glad Amicus had someone to kill time with.
"Hey Y/N come here." Levy whispers. I shrug and walk over to her. She beckoned to see my ear. I lean in close.
"Girl, I think Rogue likes you. He's almost never smiles. Only around Sting and Frosh." Levy whispers. I nod. A nice shade of red made it to my face. I walk back to my seat by Rogue. I talk to Rogue more.
"So, Y/N, what magic DO you use? If you don't want to tell that's fine. I know your a dragonslayer because of Amicus, but what kind?" He asks. I look at Amicus. He shrugs.
"Water. Water dragonslayer magic." I say. I saw Sting smile. What does that Ass-hole want? He better not insult me.
"You know we killed our dragon parents, right?" Sting asks. Amicus stiffened. He was with me when Golad left. He felt the last of my tears on his fur. He saw the last time I was scared. I look out the window. I felt the tears fall and I let them fall. Golad was one of the last of my family. Amicus is all I have left now.
"Look what you did, Sting, you made Y/N cry. You know how many times I've seen her cry? Three times in my life I have seen her cry counting this time. And for sure I'm gonna make you pay." Growled Amicus. I didn't want them to see Amicus's beast side.
"Quia non in fortitudine nostra, salva tua teammates. placet.(No, save your strength for our teammates. please.)" I tell him.The only one I know that knows Latin is Levy, and I can trust her. Amicus looks at me. I tear my gaze from the window, and he saw my tear stricken face. The girls saw me crying, walked over, and pulled me into a emotional hug. I look at Rogue to see him giving Sting the death glare. Amicus wiggles into my lap, and we stay like this for a little bit till Natsu saw me crying. He looked like he was walking to see us anyways. He opened the door. He looked normal. What? Doesn't he have motion sickness? Then it hit me, Wendy. He saw my eyes and had the girls peel off of me. Natsu and I after the past few weeks have grown a brotherly/sisterly relationship. Amicus hugged my ankle as Natsu hugged me tight as I cried on his scarf.
"Who did it? What made you cry?" He asks. He had a dead look in his eyes. I bust into tears again.
"Why did Golad leave, Natsu? He and Amicus was all I had back then. Why didn't he at lest tell me where he was going? We never kept secrets from each other. He alway told me if he had to go to a meeting or went to find some food while I took my nap. He even let Amicus stay, so I could have someone to talk to when he was a long way from home. Why? Natsu, do not ever leave me till I die. Don't go missing like Golad." I say. He was so much like my big brother. He kept hugging me till Gajeel came in.
"Sorry flame brain, but we need you with us again. Y/N? You okay?" He asks. I nod looking down. I really want to smack Sting, but I'll wait till Natsu leaves.
"Y/N?" I look up to see Natsu. "I will never leave you without telling you. I won't go away like Igneel and Golad did. I promise." He says. I smile. He runs up to catch up with Gajeel. I turn to the light dragonslayer. I smack him as hard as I could. I walk over and sit by Amicus and Frosch. I pick up Amicus and fix his scarf. I set him back down by his friend. I felt a pair of arms around me. I look and see Rouge hugging me. I hug back. He smells like black coffee and a rainy day.
"I regretted it as soon as I did it, hands down. I don't go to bed without thinking what I had done to my parent." Rogue murmurs. I hugged him tighter. I saw Frosh and Amicus getting in the middle of our hug. I didn't mind not one bit. He felt perfect in my arms.
"I trust you, Rogue. I don't tell a lot of people that, but when I do, I mean it. Don't leave me like my dad did." I whisper shakily. The train screeched to a halt. We all hop off. Amicus was stretching and so was Frosch and a coffee bean colored one.