PRINCESS?!

The top pic is your armor.

"Guys...can't...breath...again." I gasp. They all let go. I look and see Lector and Frosh. They smile and fly towards me. I hug them both. I missed the whole guild. I saw Rogue trying to get through the Fairy Tail crowd. Wendy runs up to me.
"How do you know sky dragon magic? Did you train with Grandeena?" She asks. I sigh and grab all five dragonslayers. I make all, but Rogue, of the dragon slayers sit. Rogue tackled me with a hug and kissed my forehead.
"Do you remember when your dragons left for a year and didn't come back around Christmas?" I ask. They all nod their heads. I sigh and grab Rogue's hand, squeezing it gently.
"I am the princess dragonslayer also known as the elemental dragon slayer, " I explain. "Golad is the king made all of the dragons train me for most of my child hood. The last dragon I trained with was Queen Blossom, the love dragon" I say. Tears streamed down my cheeks. Rogue rubbed my hand with his thumb.
"I yelled for your dragons at the games because they were the closest part of family I could get besides Amicus and Fairy Tail. Golad treated me like I was the most precious thing he owned. Igneel and Grandeena treated me like their daughter. Metalicana and Skiadrum treated me like guild mates, and finally Weisslogia. Sweet, sweet Weisslogia. He treated me like his equal. If I did bad, they helped me back up. You have no idea of how much I miss them all." I tell them looking at the floor. I look up finally to see Wendy, Sting, and Natsu crying. I open my arms and the four sitting down ran into them. Rogue hugged my waist, so no one would get his spot. We all ended up crying like a bunch of toddlers. I look up to see the whole guild looking at us with confusion. I wriggle out of our big dragonslayer hug, and I look at the guild. I take off my shirt, much to Rogue's dislike, and showed them my tattoo. I sigh and let my scaly wings unfold. I look down in embarrassment.  You are very lucky to have wings Y/N. You look beautiful with them. Golad whispers to me. I jump and flap my wings a little.
"Listen up 'cause I'm only gonna say this once! I am Y/N L/N, heir to the dragon throne. I wasn't completely honest with the guild when I said I was a water dragonslayer. I am an elemental dragon slayer or a princess dragonslayer. I have trained with every dragon elements know to this earth. I have wings, yes, my father blessed me with them when I was born. I am truly sorry for lying to you, but it didn't seem right to tell you off the bat. I hope you can forgive me." I yell. I was still in the air. Man, it felt amazing to fly again. I come back down to the ground.
"We forgive you N/N. Just don't scare us when a dragon comes to the guild door asking us for you, and you 'forget' to tell us." Cana yells smiling. The whole guild nods their heads. I beam and walk outside.
"C'mon I wanna show you how fast I can go." I say running out the door. I shot up in the air. I smile as I surround myself with clouds. I see the cloud dragon and gasp. She winks at me making me smile. I fly back under the clouds and see the whole guild looking at me in awe. I look at my clothing, and it changed from being shorts and t-shirt to  my work-out clothes I wore when I was training with her. I touch the ground and beam.
"I saw the cloud dragon, Ceilis, while I was up there." I look at the guild. I grab the little sky dragon and gave her a piggyback ride.
"Hold on tight, Wendy!" I call. I felt her squeezing the life out of me. I shot up into the clouds to see Grandeena. I hear Wendy gasp.
"Hello Wendy. Hello Y/N. My look how much you both have grown. When you both go back down, Y/N, please take the fire dragonslayer up here." Grandeena says. She touches Wendy's cheek. We fly down to land. She climbs off smiling like I took her to the park. I grab Natsu's hand and squeeze it. I shot back up into the clouds to see Igneel. Natsu gasps.
"Hello Natsu. Hi princess. My, my Natsu your power has grown a ton since I last saw you. Y/N, you are as beautiful as ever. When you both go back down, grab the iron dragonslayer. Y/N, Natsu, I love you and have never been prouder." Igneel says. Natsu starts to tear up. We pummel down back to the guild for the last stop. I grab Gajeel and we shot up. We saw Metalicana.
"Gajeel, Y/N, I am very proud of you. Thanks for showing your iron dragon strength." Was all he said as we go back down to the guild. I shoot up there by myself to see Golad.
"I'm proud of you Y/N. I hope you find life as good as all of ours." He tells me. I nod and hug him one last time. I fly back down and walk strait to Rogue. I drag him to a private area.
"I know this must sound rushed, and I really wanted to have a couple more dates before saying this, but...I think you're my mate Rouge." I explain. His eyes widen. He kisses me unexpectedly and brings me closer. He ends the kiss and bumps his forehead with mine.
"I'm glad you feel like that N/N. I thought you were my mate also, but I wanted to make sure." He whispers into my ear. I felt him nibble it.
"Wanna make it official?" I moan. He looks back into my eyes. I saw nothing but lust.
Next chapter is a lemon! I hope you are really excited as I am to complete my first book. I know I think it's a little rushed, but this was the best I could think of. Sorry.
Author-chan.