*Halloween special*

Ugh, I hate Halloween. I look at the costume Erza's forcing me to wear. I'm supposed to be a cupcake. It looked really perverty. I shake my head and walk over to my closet where my real costume was. Rogue and I are going to be Pokemon. I'm Vapereon and he's gonna be Umbreon. I put on black leggings and a under shirt an slip on the onesie. Yep, we're wearing onesies. I put on my light blue converse and dye my hair blue, like promised. I put up the hood and lock my door. Amicus already went to help set up. He's Flareon. I walk in the guild to be attacked by Amicus.
"You made it!" He calls. I grin and spin him around.
"Of course I would come. Don't tell Erza I didn't wear her costume." I whisper the last part. I walk over to Mira, who was dressed up as a angel, at the bar.
"Hey Y/N! Cute costume! Are you doing it with someone?" She asks. I nod and bring my finger to my lips.
"Wait til he gets here~" I sing. The doors swung open, and Sting waltzes in dresses like a god. I roll my eyes and look for Rogue. I felt a tap on my shoulder; I turn around to see Rogue in his Umbreon onesie. I made the sleeves ripped, so it looked more guy-ish. I hug him with a big grin on my face.
"You wore it!!" I squeal. He chuckles and spins me around.
"Of course I would wear the costume that my lovely girlfriend got me. Frosch got a slyveon onesie." He says pointing to the little exceed. I 'aw' and point to Amicus.
"He's Flareon." I explain. He nods and pulls me to a table. I giggle as he sat me down and got us drinks. He knows I don't drink, so he got me a water. He got a 'spooky' drink which was really grape punch dyed black. I smile and kiss his cheek.
"You're the best Rogue. I dyed my hair like promised." I say lowering my hood. His eyes widen and he grins.
"You still look like the prettiest one here." He compliments. The music changed into a slow dance. I pull him off the seat and pulled him to the dance floor. I place my hand on his shoulder and wrapped his other one around my waist.
"Who's Rogue dancing with? I don't remember anyone with light blue hair in the guild or wearing a onesie." Erza calls. I freeze up. Rogue kisses my forehead to relax me.
"I'll protect you, remember?" He reminds me. I nod and wrap both of my arms around his neck. He wraps his around my waist. I bump my forehead with his.
"Thank you for wearing a onesie with me. I know you're trying to be tough, but thanks for taking one day out of your tough ones to be happy and smiling with me and the exceeds. You really didn't have to." I say quietly. He kisses my lips softly and holds my cheek in his hand.
"If you need me for anything ridiculous, I will gladly do it with you. I really don't deserve a girlfriend like you. I love you." He explains. I laugh silently and turn my head to look for Erza. She was dancing with Jellal. I smile.
"Okay! We are going to have a couples costume contest! The couples nominees are- Sting and Yukino! Erza and Jellal! Natsu and Lucy! And Y/N and Rogue." Mira calls. Wow, Mira and her OTP's. I blush a bit and take Rogue's hand. We walk up into the stage with the others. Sting and Yukino were god and goddess, Erza and Jellal were king and queen, Lucy and Natsu were princess and dragon while Rogue and I were wearing onesies. Well, at least we got nominated I guess?
"Now we brought the masters from the following guilds. Master Makarov, Master Bob, Master Oba, and Master Mavis!" Mira announces. I sigh in defeat and link arms with Rogue.
"Show or tell us why you chose your costumes." Master Oba demands. I lean over to look at Sting and Yukino.
"White dragons are known and the heavenly dragons. We chose god and goddess because what is more heavenly than that?" Sting poorly explains. I sigh; maybe we won't get last place.
"Erza is known as the queen of the fairies and she has the fairy armor. I beleive it's only right for us to be king and queen." Jellal explains. I mentally roll my eyes. Wow, just wow. While Natsu and Lucy explain their costume, Flareon-I mean Amicus flies over to us.
"Don't explain. Use your powers or do something cool." He whispers to us. I stiffly nod and turn to Rogue.
"Y/N. Rogue." Master Mavis says. I walk up to the front of the stage.
"Vap-vaperoen!" I squeal. I do bubble blast, one of Vaperoen's powers, in the air. Rouge smirks.
"Um! Umbreon!!" He yells. He shoots death ball, a move for Umbreon, at my bubble blast. I tackle him.
"Vap!" I yell. I whip my tail softly at him. He 'flies' back and stands up.
"Umbre!" He shouts back. We glare at each other and slowly walk to each other. I run up to him and tackle him with a hug.
"I'msorryI'msorryI'msosososoSOsosorry!" I panic. He chuckles, and we walk back to our spot. The other groups looked at us strangely. Eh, we are a weird couple. DEAL! The masters whisper to each other for a couple minutes. Finally, they give Mira three envelopes.
"Third place is-" she opens the card and a ray of sun came out of it. It shaped into a god and goddess. "Sting and Yukino!" She yells. They are handed bronze crowns. Mira smiles.
"Second place goes to-" she opens the card. Fire explodes from it. It shapes into a amber lookin' princess and a scary, badass looking dragon. "Natsu and Lucy!" Mira squeals. I smile and clap for them like I did for the third placers. They get a set if silver crowns.
"Lastly first place goes to-" she pauses. She opens the card and a bunch of butterflies gently fly from it forming a queen and king. "Erza and Jellal!" She shouts. I clap for the first placers. I'm a little disappointed that we didn't win, but oh well.
"Oh! The masters just handed me another envelope." She calls. She opens it and a gentle water drops rise above it while shadows crawl up it like a snake. They twist together making a pokèball.
"The card says 'the winner of this has the most special costume with a customized crown.'" Mira reads. I blink in surprise. Wait, what? We both walk up and a tiara was placed on my head. I look at Rogues crown. His was black with blue jewels. I take mine off to see a light blue tiara with black ,jewels. I put it back on and led Rogue to our exceeds. I hug Amicus, and Rogue kisses my forehead. Maybe Halloween wasn't so bad after all.

Sorry if it's bad.