Chapter 6 (Lemon)

((Warning! Lemon in this chapter))

So here i am. Stuck at the Danes house with both of us relatively drunk. He lived quite far from my house and it would take a while for me to walk home and i'm positive he would not just drive me back home....

I sighed as i was pulled inside of his house and onto his couch with him, he had obviously pulled me onto his lap and kept me there as he turned on the TV. I tried my best to struggle out of his grip but to no avail. I gave up and relaxed into his grip as we both watched the TV screen, Mathias had managed to turn some sort of comedy on though it was in danish. I didn't mind really i understood what i could as i slowly lost my drunken state. The Dane on the other hand was different, once he was drunk. He was drunk. That's the end of it, he'd have to not drink for a while or get a good rest to become sober.

After about 20 minutes the show ended and the commercials rolled in. Mathias had taken that break to set me on the couch and get up to grab a beer. Of course he grabbed a beer. It's Mathias. He stumbled back to the couch opening the beer bottle as he plopped back down next to me and rewrapped his arm around me pulling me into his side. I groaned softly irritated but resided to do nothing about it "Luuukke~" i heard him coo out before taking a swing of the beer. I glanced up at him and mumbled a soft "hmm" back to him. Before i knew what happened, he had leaned down to capture my lips in a soft kiss. I sighed inwardly and kissed him back tasting the alcohol on his lips. The kiss didn't last long but it was over before i knew it. A soft blush coated my cheeks as he let out a drunken chuckle and took another drink of his beer. 

It was almost 3 in the morning and i was obviously tired as hell though i didn't want to say anything. I knew for a fact that as soon as i said i was tired he was going to take me being "Tired" as me being horny. I knew exactly how he thought so i decided to wait for him to state his tiredness.

Another hour had rolled by and Mathias had managed to become somewhat sober. I heard him yawn and pull me closer to him. A few minuted passed and i heard him shift around "So, Luuukee~ How about you and I head to bed~ i can drive you home when we wake up" i heard him coo with a soft smirk. I knew exactly where he was going with this but i would really do anything to get some sleep. Sure i had drifted off to sleep in his grip every so often but he would always shake me and whine when he realized i was asleep. I sighed and nodded. Mathias's facial expressions brightened drastically before slowly dropping to a sly smirk, i felt his arm reach down slightly to pick me up bridal style and stand up to carry me like so.

I couldn't turn back now, i was being carried upstairs to his room and he had a tight grip on me. Before i could process what was happening he had thrown me onto his bed and pinned me down, capturing my lips in a passionate, feisty kiss. I went by instinct and kissed back feeling his tongue graze my lip so i naturally aloud him access to my wet cavern, our tongue twisting and colliding together.  After a bit of making out he pulled away and trailed kisses down my neck slowly as he kept both my hands above my head with one hand as his free hand trailed down to unbutton my shirt. 

He managed to unbutton my shirt completely and let go of my hands to pull the artical of clothing off and flung it off the side of the bed. Mathias leaned down slightly to kiss and nip at my collarbone as i tried my best to restrain my moans. The Dane sucked softly on my collarbone causing me to break and let out soft moans before feeling him kiss down to my nipples, giving the left one a soft lick then engulfing the nub in his mouth, one hand rubbing and pinching the other. I continued letting out relatively soft moans, he switching sides and giving the other nipple the same treatment.