MiniCat

Ship requested by: upthecool

Plot: Mini was in an abusive relationship before he was with Wildcat. And Mini started to get angry text messages and calls from his ex. And when Wildcat noticed, he confronted Mini and that's when Mini decides to tell him.

(Note: This takes place in Los Santos.)

Pictures and/or videos I include in any story are not mine unless said so. Credit to the rightful owners. And the picture on top is mine. :3
______________________________________

Flashback:

"You little bitch! Do you even know what time it is?!" Yelled, Mini's abusive boyfriend, Drake, as soon as Mini opened the door. He was pointing at his phone.

"There was traffic, drake!" Said Mini.

"Bullshit. I bet you were fucking that fat piece of shit." That pissed off Mini.

"Don't you call Wildcat a fat piece of shit! You stupid idiot! You don't know what you're saying!" Mini screamed at Drake, which was a mistake.

"Did you fucking scream at me?" Drake asked. Mini stayed silent.

"I fucking asked you a fucking question, bitch!" He then slapped Mini, hard, across the face. But Mini still stayed silent.

"Hmph! Whatever, I'm getting a drink at the bar. I want the house clean by the time I get back, you hear me, cunt?" Mini nodded. Drake then grabbed his wallet and before he got out, he grabbed Mini's face in a firm grad and said, "You thought I loved you, didn't I? Well, I did but now I know that you're just a whore." He then let go of him and left, slamming the door.