BryceDroidd

Requested by: @HappySpaceGay

Summary: Uh.. . ....

_________

3rd person POV:

Arlan invited Bryce over to watch some Netflix. Arlan was setting up the popcorn when he heard the doorbell ring.

Daithi and Lui were out for the night which Arlan was thrilled about since he wanted to hang alone with his crush.

He walked to the door and opened to reveal the talk blonde dork he adored. He blushed.

"Hey Arl." Said Bryce with a smile.

"H-Hey Bry." he said back.

"So what are we watching?" Bryce asked as Arlan moved to the side to let him in.

"I was thinking of American horror story."

"Sounds great." Bryce said, walking to the living room.

"Hey, Arlan. Have you always been this short?" Bryce chuckled, patting Arlan on the head.

"H-hey! Don't touch my head and no, you're just tall." He pouted.

"Awe dont pout, you little baby." Arlan puffed and went to the kitchen.

Bryce sat down on the couch and relaxed while Arlan grabbed the popcorn bag. He sat down next to Bryce and sat it down in between them.

20 mintues later...

"Vivian needs to calm the fuck down. We get it, your husband cheated on you." Sassed Bryce. Arlan giggled.

"Oh no, it seems like we don't have anymore popcorn and this was the last bag." Said Arlan.

"Welp, I'm craving for Chinese food. Wanna walk to the restaurant two blocks from here?" Arlan nodded and they both grabbed their shoes and headed out.

 Wanna walk to the restaurant two blocks from here?" Arlan nodded and they both grabbed their shoes and headed out

They started walking a block when they had to stop because of the walking light turned to the hand. Arlan was watching the cars when he looked at Bryce. He blushed. Bryce is so beautiful. His face is so beautiful and the scarf he's wearing suits him. And that small smile.

Bryce noticed and look down at him. He smiled wide.

"Like what you see?" He chuckled. Arlan nodded without thinking and it was now Bryce's turn to blush. He shook his head and smiled even more.

"By the way, Nogla told me earlier that he noticed that you seem flustered when you're around us. So what's the deal?" he asked.

"U-uh we-well. You s-see, y-you guys are t-taller than me. A-and I just f-feel small when I-Im near you guys. U-ugh, I feel l-like a g-g-girl." Arlan said, his shuttering coming back.

"Ahhhhhh. I see. Well, don't be. You're you. You're just small." he smiled and ruffled his head. The light turned to the walking man signal and they started walking again.

Before they can enter the restaurant, Bryce pulled Arlan to an alley and pushed him up against the wall. Arlan was freaking out. Did he do something wrong?

"Arl. I know you like me."

"Huh?! N-No I d-dont."

"Hmm...So I'm guessing you don't want me to kiss you then." he said, backing away.

"No! I do!" Both Arlan and Bryce were shocked. He's never said a sentence without shuttering. Damn.

"Okay then." Bryce smirked and kissed forcely onto Arlan's lips. Arlan closed his eyes and melted into the kiss. Both of them were in the moment that they didn't realize they both started to French kiss. They both moaned. Arlan wrapped his legs around Bryce's waist, pulling them closer. Their crotches touching through the fabrics. Sending them tingles.

"B-Bryce..." Arlan moaned into the kiss.

"Um mommy, why are the two men like that?"

"Look away sweetie. You'll learn about that soon."

Both of their faces were red from the makeout session or from embarrassment.

They both backed away from each other. And then they decided to look at each other. Arlan started to tear up.

"What's wrong, Arlan???" Bryce started to get worried.

"I-Its just that i-Im happy."

"Happy about what?"

"T-that I f-finally got t-to kiss your soft l-lips." Said Arlan. Bryce was blushing red asf. From the cuteness.

"Arlan, I dont know how else to tell you this but I like you alot and I was wandering if you would like to go out with me?"

"YES!" Arlan screamed.

*cough*" I-I mean. Sure dood." Arlan said in a manly voice.

Bryce smiled.

"So, wanna get food?"

"S-Sure."

The end.

_________

EHHH!! There we go. An actual update since 1827 b.c. man. But anways, I'm sorry for any mistakes and remember...

Requests are open but you must do the following below:

-It must have a genre (like angst, fluff, etc.)
-If you're requesting Lui then that means that you're okay with him being a crossdresser, I'm not gonna change that.
-Must include the ship, it can be note than two or just be poly.
-Must have a plot.
-And mostly! Don't be shy.

And also have a good day. Peace.

-Yahire.