WildMoo

Requested by: @LazerKitten

Plot: Brock and Brian were at the ice rink. Brock had something important to say to Brian, it didn't go as planned and then a wild Tyler came out of no where.

(Note: This takes place in Los Santos.)

(Note #2: I'm sorry if this isn't what you were thinking of. :( )

______________________________________

3rd person's POV:

Brock and Brian were at the ice rink

Jon told Brian that Brock doesn't know how to ice skate. (Or whatever you call it. I don't know.) And Brian, being the awesome friend, dragged Brock all the way to the rink.

"Bri, I don't know about this." Said Brock. Brian rolled his eyes.

"Come on, Brocky. It'll be fun." He smiled. That charming smile that Brock adores. Did I mention that Brock has a crush on the Irish man? No? Well you do now.

"I'll hold your hand so you won't fall. Don't worry, I'm here." Brian smiled again, reassuring his friend. Brock nodded and calmed down a little.

As soon as he stepped on the ice, he immediately regretted his decision. Brock held Brian's hands a little too tight and closed his eyes, feeling Brian moving along with him onto the ice.

"You can open your eyes now."

Brock opened one eye and started to freak out. Brian chuckled and moved him along with him, making a few circles. Brock had to admit, he was having fun. He's with his crush and everything seemed so cliché. Brian was still moving him and Brock stopped him.

"What did you stop?" Brian asked.

"I need to ask you something." He blushed. Brian was confused.

"You can ask me anything. I won't judge you." Brock took a deep breathe.

"I like you, more than a friend and I was wondering, will you go out with me?" He finally said it. Brian stood there shocked.

"Uh, um..Brock, I'm flattered and you're really sweet but uhhh...I don't know. I'm sorry. I have to go." Brian said and let go of Brocks hands.

"No wait!" Brock yelled, trying to balance. He slipped and was about to fall when he felt arms around him, picking him up. He turned around and saw, the one and only, Tyler.

"Hey you okay, Brock?" Asked Tyler, concerned. He saw that Brock was crying. Brock shook his head.

"Come on, buddy. Let's go sit on a bench." Brock nodded and held Tyelrs hand so he doesn't fall fall again. Tyler blushed. Let me tell you something else, Tyler has a crush on Brock. Bam!

They both sat down and Brock still didn't let go of Tyler's hand.

"So why did Brian leave?" Asked Tyler. Brock whipped the tears that were dripping down his rosey cheeks.

"I- I told him that I l-liked him m-more than a friend a-and asked him out and h-he told me he d-doesn't know." Brock sobbed, pulling his scarf up, covering the bottom part of his face. Tyler quietly growled and kissed his head. Brock blushed.

"Well, its gonna be okay. It's not the end of the world. You'll find someone else." Tyler reassured him. Brock looked up for once and noticed Tyler's features. Tyler's eyes sparkled when he spoked, his rosey pink cheeks, his generous smile he was wearing right now.

"You're pretty." Brock blurted out. Tyler's eyes widened and then he smiled.

"Thank you. You're beautiful." He said, leaning in closer to Brock.

Brock surprisingly leaned him as well and before they could go further, Tyler asked,

"Can I kiss you?"

Brock nodded.

They kissed, forgetting the world around them, they only focused on their kiss. Both of their eyes were closed and their cheeks got even redder. The kiss wasn't long cause of the lack of air and they pulled away. They stared at each other's eyes, smiling.

"Will you go out with me, Brock? I promise to treat you like a king." Tyler asked. Brock didn't say anything, he just kissed him quickly.

"Yes." Brock smiled.

Tyler grinned really wide and jumped up and down, excitedly. He then slipped. Brock laughed and held a hand out to him. Tyler took it. When he got up, he hugged Brock really tight. Brock smiled and hugged him back.

"Let's go home. Its getting late." Brock said. (A/n: Everyone lives together.)

Tyler nodded, held Brock's hand and walked to Tyler's car.

-The next day-

Brian walked towards Brock's room. He knocked on the door and Brock answered.

"B-Brian?"

"Yeah, I'm sorry for how I reacted yesterday. And I was hoping that it's not too late to go out with you." Brian said, with hope.

"Yeah, about that, Tyler and I...are now, together...so.." Brock shuttered.

"Oh! Umm...well, sorry to disturb you."

"Can we be like we used to, just friends?" Brock asked.

"Best friends." Chuckled Brian.

"Well, I'm off, if you need anything, I'm a few doors down." Brock nodded and closed the door.

"Brock, who was that?" Groaned Tyler.

"It was Brian." He repiled.

"Ugh, what did he want." He said, sitting up.

"Something." Brock said, jumping on the bed. Tyler wrapped his arms around Brock and closed his eyes.

"Tyler, get up. Its the afternoon."

"No." He groaned.

"Fine."

"..."

"..."

"I love you."

"I love you too, Wildcat."

The end.
______________________________________

Hey! It's me again. I'm at a restaurant right now and I saw one of my ex-boyfriends and I really hope he didn't see me. .-.

Anyways, I hope y'all beautiful/handsome people are having a great day today.

And remember, requests are open but you must do the following below:

-It must have a genre (like angst, fluff, etc.)
-If you're requesting Lui then that means that you're okay with him being a crossdresser, I'm not gonna change that.
-Must include the ship, it can be note than two or just be poly.
-Must have a plot.
-And mostly! Don't be shy.

And that's all I have to say so that's all for now and Im sorry for any mistakes and have a great day, peace.

-Yahire_Calibre