Ohmlirious (Smut)

For you sinners. (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Plot: Delirious and Ohm came back from a fancy dinner and things got heated up when they got to the house.

(Note: This takes place in Los Santos.)
______________________________________

3rd person's POV:

*Phew!* "I'm beat." Said Ohm, taking off his shoes. They came back from a fancy party, hosted by Evan.

"The food though, it was the best thing I've ever tasted." Grinned Delirious.

*Gasp!* "I thought my cooking was the best thing you ever tasted." Dramatically said Ohm, putting his hand over his chest where the heart is, pretending to be hurt.

"Babe, your food isn't the only thing that tastes the best." Jon winked. Ohm blushed really red. He shook his head and went to the kitchen.

"Hey, Ima be in the shower." Ohm nodded and Jon went to the bathroom.

"Hm. Spaghetti does sound good but there was the incident with Mini and spaghetti. Nah, chicken it is then." Ohm muttered to himself, trying not to gag about the incident.

He heard the water starting in the bathroom. He shook his head, trying to not think of Jon, naked, water runs down his body, his tight ass, his muscles. Fuck, he wanted to see so he sneakily made his way to the bathroom where he heard Jon singing his own outro song.

Ohm stripped down and made his way to the tub and stepped inside. He put his hands on Jon's hips and almost made Jon jump out from his body. He turned around to see Ohm, smirking at him.

"The hell's wrong with you?! You almost gave me a heart attack!" Jon laughed.

"M'sorry babe." Ohm said, kissing Jon's shoulder and tracing circles on his hips. Jon whimpered and wanted more so he softly grabbed Ohm's face and kissed him harshly, forcing Ohm's mouth open. They fought for dominance and Ohm won.

Ohm sucked and bit on Jon's neck while stroking his member. Ohm kissed down to his nipples and licked on one while pinching the other. Jon was a moaning mess and was whimpering a lot. Ohm kissed all the way down to his erection and wanted to tease Jon so he kissed and sucked on his thighs.

"O-Ohm. Please.." Jon whined.

"Please what?" Asked Ohm, teasing. He stopped touching Jon and was standing.

"Ohm, touch me. Please!" Del yelled. Ohm still hasn't move, with a smirk on his face. Del mentally challenged him, grabbed the shampoo and start washing his hair. He was moving away from Ohm, who was frowning because he wanted Jon to beg for him and he was hard as a rock.

Jon finished and immediately got out of the tub, wrapped a towel around his waist and headed to his room. Ohm was scowling. He wanted to have it in the tub. He washed up and headed to his own room. They have different bedrooms because they don't want to bother the other when they record. When Ohm was done, he went to Jon's bedroom and slammed the door open.

"The hell, Ohm?! You almost broke my door! Again!" Yelled Jon, wearing some pajama pants. Ohm didn't say anything, he walked up to Jon, held him by the neck and roughly, but lightly and slammed him onto his bed. He leaned down and whispered into Jon's ear.

"I'm going to fuck you so hard and you're not aloud to cum unless I say so, okay kitten?" Jon nodded and felt Ohm's hand away from his neck and harshly pulled down on his pajama pants and heard Ohm groan.

"Panties? Fuck, kitten. You look so fucking good."

Ohm leaned down again and bit harshly on Jon's neck. Jon gasped and he guessed Ohm didn't want him to make any noise because Ohm got up and held Jon's neck again but this time harder. And the other hand held both Jon's hands above his head. Jon could barely breathe but he still liked it.

"You're not aloud to make any sounds. Bitch." Ohm growled. Jon was now whimpering. Ohm pulled down his towel and tossed it somewhere, showing his now exposed erection. Jo matter how many times Jon's seen it, he still couldn't get over how big it was. (I'm fucking bad at this, I'm going to Hell now, bye!)

"I'm not going to prep you." Ohm said as he lined his member to Jon's entrance and pushed in hard. Jon gasped and tears falling down, which his gasp came out as silent since Ohm still had his hand around his neck. Ohm wiped his tears away and waited until Jon was ready, he didn't want to hurt his baby. He saw Jon nod and he processed to thrust hard, making the bed rock against the wall. Little gasps and moans coming from Jon and Ohm didn't like it.

"What did I tell you about making sounds, slut?" Ohm said, gripping Jon's neck harder and thrusting into him, harder and harder at each thrust, not giving a damn if he hurts Jon, it was kinda his fault that he made Ohm horny.

Jon was a quiet moaning and gasping mess right now. He liked it rough, he likes it a lot. He looked up at Ohm with teary glass eyes and motioned him by his lips as he wants a kiss and he was granted by one. Ohm forcefully opened Jon's mouth and they fought for dominance and of course, Ohm won. At this point, Jon felt the familiar feeling inside, squirmed around, trying to signal Ohm that he need to cum and luckily he nodded. Jon came, getting some on his hair and their chests. He felt Ohm move his hands away and he wrapped his arms around Ohm's neck, reaching over and scratching on his back and making a shit-ton of noises, probably waking up the neighbors.

Before Ohm can warn him, he came inside, making Jon moan really loud. And after they both catch their breaths, Jon pulled himself out of Ohm's member and laid down next to Ohm.

"My ass hurts." Jon laughed, looking over at Ohm.

"Its your fault for leaving me horny and disobeying me when I said not to make sounds." Ohm said, arching his back.

"Did you seriously gave my back scratches?" Jon blushed and hid under the covers.

"This is new. I like it." He heard Ohm say, getting under the covers with Jon, wrapping his arms around him. Jon snuggled up against him.

"Goodnight Ohm."

"Goodnight, Baby." Yawned Ohm.

The End.

I'm going to Hell for this.
______________________________________
So yeah people of the internet, this is the first smut on this book and I have to say, I'm sorry for killing you with my shit of a typing. So anyways I hope you guys enjoyed this. But seriously, thank you guys for your support in this book. And remember requests are open but you must do the following below:

-It must have a genre (like angst, fluff, etc.)
-If you're requesting Lui then that means that you're okay with him being a crossdresser, I'm not gonna change that.
-Must include the ship, it can be note than two or just be poly.
-Must have a plot.
-And mostly! Don't be shy.

So again, thanks for your support and sorry for any mistakes. I love you guys and have a great day, peace!

-Yahire_Calibre