Chapter 1: Found And Pulled From Agony

Danny's POV:

I ran through the streets, trying to out run the mob of angry townspeople of Amity Park. Dodging ecto-blasts, empty beer bottles and other obsticals.

I made a sharp turn down an alley and got trapped behind the Nasty Burger and a waiting mob of all my classmates and all of the teen population from the local high school.

They cornered me and began to beat me, torturing me until I was on the verge of unconsciousness. My hen they'd pour alcohol on all my open wounds to bring me back to reality before starting all over again. First, it was the townspeople, then, the Guys In White (GIW), my schoolmates and the other teens. And last, and worst of all, my friends and family.

A ghost suddenly appeared and it was all the distraction I needed to get away.

With the last of my energy, I focused all my powers into my ice core and felt everything fade away as something warm and soothing comforted me as the world all fell away.

A content sigh left me as I finally relaxed for the first time in years.

~??? POV~

I felt a strong pull in my core pulling me from my slumber. I followed it to a young child slipping through life's fingers, one that I felt somehow compelled to help ease his pain.

And, for the first time in my life, I actually helped someone I didn't know.

I carefully carried the boy to my house and put him to sleep as I tended to his wounds, prepared to face the harshest consequences that are sure to befall me for my interference.

I will bare all responsibilities for my actions.

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>>><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

(A/N: I do not own Danny Phantom, the Teen Titans, or this picture)