Chapter 9

Evan POV

Tyler and I left the house and set off down the sidewalk. I reached for his hand and our fingers touched before he clasped mine in his.

"Where are you taking me Evan?" He asked, looking up at me.

He looks too god damn cute in that scarf.

"Um the park. Is that cool with you?" I asked, pulling him a bit closer to me as we walked.

"Sounds fun!" He said, smiling up at me.

Too god damn cute

He and I arrived shortly at the park and lay down in the grass, watching the clouds.

"Hey! That one looks like a sheep!" He said, sounding excited.

"Oh yeah it does. Hey look at that one! It looks like a dick!" I responded, making him laugh.

"Of course you'd be the one to see a dick in the sky. How mature of you." He said, in mock annoyance.

"Oh shut up. You know you love me." I replied, kissing his cheek.

He just smiled and kept gazing up at the puffy clouds. I pulled him closer and looked up too but I couldn't help but feel as if we were being watched.

Penny POV
"Look at them! They are totally dating!" Michelle said into my ear.

We were both currently sitting behind a bush and watching the boys flirt with each other.

"Definitely. I can't believe Evan left me for a boy." I replied, feeling a bit jealous of Tyler.

"Yeah. I never would have thought he was gay." Michelle said, but I had a feeling she was talking about Tyler.

"Um excuse me? Why are you ladies spying on those faggots over there." A boy who looked to be a couple years older than us asked, coming up behind us.

"Umm. Well it's a long story..." Michelle trailed off and the boy scoffed.

"Lemme guess, one of them fags is one of your guy's ex boyfriends." He said, crossing his arms knowingly.

"How did you-" he cut me off.

"I get this a lot. Here's a tip: get the fuck over it or find a way to make them regret it. Make their lives hell." He said, grinning maliciously.

"But how.?" I asked.

"How? I'm perfectly capable of making them regret it for a small price. Would you be willing to pay for revenge my lovely ladies.?" He asked, a sickening smirk plastered on his face.

"Depends. How much you asking for." Michelle asked.

"Um. Let's see. 25 each? Would that be good?" He asked bargained.

Michelle and I looked at each other, and nodded. He opened his plan and held it out. We dug our money out and gave it to him, having second thoughts.

"You won't be disappointed ladies. I'm a man of my word. Those fag's lives will never be the same again. Bye for now." He said, laughing as he sauntered away.

"I hope we didn't get scammed. I wonder what he's gonna do to them." I said, looking back at our unwitting victims, or at least where they were a second ago.

Michelle seemed to notice at the same time I did.

"Where'd they go?" She asked, standing up and looking around.