Chapter 6 new animatronics

A few months later

Lucile's pov
I was waiting for the people who were expecting the animatronics when I heard them say that they were going to replace them, I was about to run through my room door misty, who was in human form at the time stopped me "owner, please don't give away our position, if they catch us they'll take us back to the orphanage". Misty said with worry In her eyes. I thought about it before I stopped struggling and watched as they tore down my friends and used them for parts.
Another 4 months later,
It was the opening of fazbears pizzeria opening again and i stayed put in my room while watching YouTube on my laptop, thinking about Freddy, Chica, Bonnie, and foxy. Has the hours went by it was finally dark so I decided to look around the place. They had 2 party room, longer hallways, and a prize room. I noticed that there was one of the toy animatronics with their endoskeleon out, the only fur that was remaining was on the face. I heard the people call this toy foxy, mangle. I went into the stage room where I saw the toy animatronics. Then I went into the storage room to see my friends scattered all over the floor, Chica had her arms missing and her beak was broken, Freddy had wires sticking everywhere, Bonnie was missing his face and an arm, and foxy, well nothing was really wrong with him besides from the rust. I was about to leave when I heard a voice that sounded like foxys. I turned around to see foxy right behind me, i hugged him so tightly, I thought I'd never get to see you again i said as began to cry tears of happiness. Foxy hugged me back and so did the others. I then hear the storage room door open and i quickly hid behind a box. I then heard them aurging but I get mad when toy Freddy punched Freddy she I ran in front of Freddy and pushed away toy Freddy."get off my friend you abuser!" I yelled. "Oh so much be Lucile" said toy Chica. "Child get,out the way before you get hurt" he said as he was about to punch Freddy again. "Stop it you should be thanking them because if they didn't exist, neither would you guys. And if you were forced to give away your animatronic parts to put together a new set of animatronics you would look the same" I yelled "yeah but what are u gonna do about it" said toy Freddy said in a mocking voice. "This" and with that I yelled so loud that you could hear a volcano erupt all the way from Hawaii. They instantly bowed at my feet and begged me for mercy. "There is no need for that and now can you show me the rest of you guys cause I have a feeling there is more than just 3 of you" I said as I heeded out the door while putting on shades.

Phew this took some work but hey i did it and I might be posting a book that says when im going updating what to keep,this organized but anyways thank you to all my readers and followers and I hope you enjoy this series and my other series and yes i will be posting new books still 😸