Halloween special

(Before all the bad stuff with springtrap and other stuff happened)
Lucile grabbed an huge basket that looked like a jack-o-lantern and headed out the doors. She was dressed as an ninja for Halloween (look at media above) as she walked from house to house, she notice a very strange house, first off, it looked gloomy and old. And second of all Lucile saw an figure out of the window.... Wait what!?!?

Lucile's pov
I saw a figure out of the window, it looked like a man or a woman or something. I knocked on the door a couple of times, then slowly, the door opened by itself . At this point I was thinking about running away, but the man was at the door, he was in his 70's and he looked very kind. "Hello sweet child, would you like to stay for some cookies" he said with an smile on his face. Who could turn him down so I went in the house. As some as I went inside, the door slammed behind me and it sounded like it locked itself as well. At this point I was going to jump out the window when the old man put an needle in my arm. I started feeling dizzy and lightheaded, I tried to stay awake but to no avail I fell on the floor. I checked my heart pulse it was getting slower. "Now child, I only injected something that will stop your heartbeat and lungs" he said with an evil looking grin on his face. I slowly sat there dying.

I woke up from the dream I had to see Freddy sitting in my room  "what happened?!" I said in a worried tone. "Some old man Tried to kill you, luckily, by that time me and the crew were looking for you and we saw you almost dead" he said, with relief in his tone relief that I'm not dead. As much as I know, The old man has been facing death row for a while and I don't think he'll get out of it. One thing scares me to this day. What happens if Freddy and the crew didn't look for me, and the old man got away with killing me....