Chapter 7 the puppet and others

Lucille's pov

toy Freddy and his gang of toy animatronics led me down to the prize room which I felt really uneasy in all of a sudden. toy chica knocked on the music box "puppet can you come out we have company" she said in a rush. as they slowly backed away I wondered what was so scary in a music box but I soon got my answer, a tall puppet slowly rised from the music box and look at me and the toy animatronics but its main attention was on me. "hello my name is the puppet or marionette ether one is fine with me" it said. okay marionette my name is Lucille and its a pleasure to meet you I said as a took out a hand, it shoke my hand and we talked for about a good 30 minutes before we continued on our way. "Mangle!!!!!" toy bonnie yelled, and sure enough it came from the celling which took me by surprise at first but then I got used to it. "hello my name is mangle and your is Lucille right" she said. yes I am I said calmly. as we got to the second party room I saw a animatronic boy carrying around balloons and a sign. "hello" he said. hello my name is Lucille what is your name little boy" I said kindly. "hahaha my name is balloon boy but people call me bb. so now that I met all of you guys lets go scare off the security guard, the all cheered, but first I need to get the others. they all expect for the puppet groaned. I gave them a "say something if you want to, see what happens to you" look. they all expect for the puppet, gulped.

??????? pov

ok there she goes on my word sb "alrighty sf.

what do you think is sb and sf leave a comment and make sure to look at my other books they are good as while and see you guys later.