Chapter 9 girls night

Quick note. Thank you to all of my supporters and I will be trying to make a story off of them in the future, but for now, enjoy and check out on updates and other stories.
Lucile's pov
Ever since my in counter with the shadow animatronics I stayed in my room for a few days. Misty and Pluto try cheering me up but it doesn't work. I wonder to myself why everyone wants to kill me, first the day takers, then golden Freddy, then purple guy, and now the shadow animatronics. I sighed and laid on my bed, when all of sudden I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard my door knock. I went to open it only to see toy chica, chica, mangle, and the puppet. "Lucille we are having a girls night where its only us girls hunting down the security guard" toy chica said with excitement. "ok why not I could use some fun in my life" I said with a hint of joy. they all hugged me and I hugged them back. when we got in our places the security guard took his place in his office and listened to what people call him the phone guy, although I could've sworn that Freddy and the gang killed him already. as we listened to the phone guy I made my move and went into the party room and hid in the shadows with only my eyes which I changed them to white to match my surroundings. I looked to see that toy chica also made her move and went near the vents in the same party room I was in. I gave her a nod and she went into the vents. when the security looked at his camera to wind up the music box, he found what was me in the shadows but could only see my eyes sense I could blend in really while and no it is not completely camouflage because if he were to look closely enough he could make me out.

security guard's pov

I decided to check the music box, great it is still pretty full. I look into the party room to see a match of glowing white eyes. I was startled and I shivered at the thought of the animatronic right behind me, I then hear something in the vents I quickly flashed my light to see toy chica in the vents so I flashed her with the flashlight until she went away. I looked in the hallways to see mangle and withered chica in there. I flashed my flashlight at them but they wouldn't leave, I then hear the music box go faster, I try to rewind it but it was already to late, it had already escaped the music box. it jumped on me and tackled me to the ground I screamed bloody murder.

Lucile's pov

I laughed as the puppet dragged the security guy to the storage room. I entered the room to see the marionette, toy chica, withered chica, and mangle stuff him into a suit. when they were done it was 6:00 am so they cleaned up all the blood and went into their places in the rooms while I went into my bed, let misty and Pluto sleep on my bed (in their pet forms) and fell into a deep sleep