Hard time but woth it...

(y/n) POV

Auntie Hanji showed me a lot of rooms and intruduce me to some people like Mr erwin , Mike , Petra and some other people , all of them seems to be nice but i feel a bit akward meybe because other people keep staring at me but why ?Did i do something wrong?

While we were walking Auntie showed me her lab Mr erwins office and Levis just in case i would get lost but i propeply going to spend most of the time with Levi. I know him for the longest time and he seems to be nice even his cold look dosent bother me.His nice i know that.Mr . Bon bon agrees with me.

I was so tired but i didnt want to go to sleep yet , i wanted to see more of S-surv-ay Corps building but it didnt took me too long to fall asleep in aunties arms with Mr. Bon Bon with me.Always....

Levi POV

Shitty-glasses was showing the brat everything , every inch of a corridal but (y/n) didnt mind that so i just had wait until she finaly stop showing everything. My wish come true when i saw kid sleeping finaly.

''Oi shit glasses im going to my office so give back the brat''

''But i have-'' She was cut off by (y/n) whispering something.

''Speak a bit louder kiddo we couldent hear you''

''i want to... go to levi.. arms'' She said in whisper and sleepy voice

Shit glasses gave me (y/n) in my arms and she snuggle innto my chest and fall asleep again it was a long day for that brat.

Le time skipe cus im lazy :P

So we are finaly in my office and brat still sleeping. I put her on my coach and put blanket over her. I just sat on my chair and started to do my paperwork it was about 8 pm but it was late for her.

I spend aprox. 2 hours of paper work and had enough of it so i put everything into piles and tidy my desk it have to spotless like usual. I walked to the couch but..... (y/n) disappeared. She wasent in the room or restroom either it worried me a bit. So i was wondering around building ot find that brat but no sigh of her but i kept searching. Nothing here , nothing there, where the hell is that brat couldent she say that she aint sleeping anymore? I heard some voices from a room so i put my ear near it to hear who it it and i think i finaly found her. I opened the door and saw (y/n) sitting on Jeager lap laughing.

''H-heichou, may i ask why are you here'' He asked in quite nervous voice

''I came for brat'' i looked at her face she was dissopointed.

''I dont want to go!'' She crossed her arms and looked away from me which anoyed me i was searching for her and now she is arguring.

''We headin back to my office.now.''

''Im stayin with Eren...and Mr. Bon Bon too'' She huged eren and hold him tight you could see it by her grip

''(y/n) you need to listlen to Heichou and go to bed its late night''

Brat made a sad face but nodded and put her arms up for sign that i should pick her up.

''Eren?'' ''Yes?''

''Dont tell anybody our secret okay?''

So they already have secrets huh.

Jeager just nodded and we left the room with silence walk to my office but i finaly spoke.

''You will need to get a shower'' She had confused look like she didnt know what i was talking about.

''*mumble*'' i had no idea what she said but her face got red a bit.