Silent room...

Levi POV

Today was usual day , little (y/n) was drawing something on paper that i gave her that she wont get bored , and i was doing my paper work and had to sign some documents so i ddint have time for anything , i barealy took any sips of my coffe.

''Daddyyyyy~'' Sweet voice sang and ran up to me and climb to sit on my lap.

''yes?'' i asked a bit confused i thought she will draw and meybe not bother me today, usualy i play draw and read with her , but i dont have time and i dont want her to get bored either.

''Look i drew you there'' She pointed at short figure then ''That auntie-Hanji '' She pointed at a woman? With glasses and pony tail ( i think Hanji have a pony tail idk xdd ) and pointed eren , erwin ,petra , mikasa , sasha , horse face and more and at the last person was... her.

''Look that me in the middle! Do you why im on the middle daddy?''

''No, would you mind telling me your secret'' I tried to smile but fail... i hope i didnt look that awkward.....

''That you and the others can protect me and that i can stay safe with you! Hehe'' She giggled sweetly like she would do.

''That great but could you go and draw or play some more i got a lot of paper work honey ok?''

Her smile faded away *click* just like that. She didnt reply or hug me. She just hoped from my lap to the floor and walked away to her own desk with her teddy Mr bon bon i think ( our lovely teddy ^^)

I could tell i upset her by saying that i cant play with her or anything but she have to understand i wont have time for her everytime- then my thought got inturrupted by someone that just burs tinto my rooms and swung door open and smashed the wall and (y/n) ran behind my chair and poked her head out. I picked her up and hugged and then i heard the most annoying voice in the whole world....Shit glasses. Who else? Only she burst into my- no im sorry into EVERYONE rooms like nothing.

''Shorty You look ADORABLE with your kiddo'' i suddenly felt few tear drops and it was (y/n) she propebly ( i never know if you spell it propeply or propebly lol xdd) Shit glass scared her.

''I-Im sorry Cutie-pie ( lol idc that hanji wouldent say that my story my rules xdd and kinda readers >:) ) ''Did i scare you?¿''

''A B-bit ''

''Oh im sorry , i just heard Levi had a lot of work SOOO i thought you might like to come with me , i could show you few things like my lab and meybe we could do some experimence like a real scientist!'' She smiled which annoyed , i didnt want to let go of (y/n) i would feel quite.... Lonely? She is usualy sits there asking me some things and laughing. On the other hand she would die from boredom and sleep again and in my opinion she sleeps too much .

''YES! But.... Can i go daddy please , is not that i want to leave you but you said you dont have time soo i wont disturb you.

Oh you dont disturb me hun, your my sunshine . i though to myself and kidna drifted away from reality when finaly Shit glass Clicked her fingers and bring me back (is not that levi was high its kinda when you like look at something and dont hear world at all if ya know xdd im bad at explaining tho DONT JUDGE MEEE) ''Sure you can just be carefull with your ...."auntie" I glared at Hanji but she just chuckled and took (y/n) from my hug into her won arms , i was.. no i cant be .... What if im really...jealous? Nah of course not obviously (y/n) likes me more .. i hope.

Then (y/n) waved and say her cute ''bay bay daddy!'' i just waved back and they left me in the silence room with no happines and oh well i better get on my work ehh...I hope you wont hurt my little princess Shit glass ( bit of an yandere Levi there but reader-chan is a kid still BUT its not yandere book story sooo stay CALM OK?? Great!''

OMG it took me so long >< soooo i need to do another chapter AND i might do a book of my drawing! I just hope im not get any haters tho... Kidding idc about haters but i hope u like the chapter and im gonna see u later sooooo stay tuned my FRIENDOOS

C Y A LATER BAIII