Lie, lie a little lie

(Y/n) pov

I opened my eyes still having a little bit blurry vision. Looking around the room i saw i was in my room lying in my comfy bed with Mr.Bon Bon on aside of me. I got up from a bed and looked through a window. I noticed it was middle of the night and the moon was shiny up the sky reflecting the its light in my (e/c) eyes. The moon was pretty but the one thing was wondering in my head . What happened earlier. I couldn't remember even a slight memory from before. Then an idea popped into my mind. I knew it was night but i was sure daddy wasn't asleep yet. I actually never saw him sleep or take a nap. So i decided to tip toe to the door just incase he would be in slumber. While opening a door i looked in a little and saw just a candle glowing in the dark alone. No sign of Levi in the room. I stepped in the room and took a candle with me. I opened the door that leads to the hallway and other cadets rooms.

Little time skipeeeeee

I was walking in quiet atmosphere with just a candle in my hand. However while i was walking i saw a little gap between uncles Erwin's door and hear some talking going on. I couldn't make out what they were saying and who was saying it. Because I'm curiosity won other me i walked as quiet as i could and look through the gap in the door.
I saw Erwin & Daddy talking about something. Then i heard my name being spoke. So i got closer and put my ear so close i could hear a flame burning a candle.
"I cant believe Hanji would do that to (y/n)" Erwin statement with a sad face

"I knew leaving her with four eyes would be a bad idea" Levi was angry at himself for listening to hanji about babysitting me.

"Do you think she will know what was it" Uncle asked curious

"She might be a child but shes not dumb, we're going to wait until she asked or see difference in her actions"

"Did she saw a titan before?"

"Once, when her mother died in the walls"
I felt water running down my cheek.
I didn't know what to do or say. But then i had to say something, i had to.

"Mommy's dead?" I could feel my hand shaking while still holding the burning candle. Both of them froze when they heard my tiny soft although cracky voice.
"Is it true daddy?" I looked Levi straight into his eyes and i knew he wasn't joking. Guilt wasn't shown only on his face but Erwin's too.
"(Y/n) listen- " Levi got cut off by my answer
"Why did you lie ! You said mommy was in safe place!" I stomped my foots and start to sob.
Levi tried to get closer to me but i just backed away.
"Liar!Liar!Liar!"
I couldn't believe he did that.
"I knew you wouldn't be able to take the truth" he tried to reach for me but i smacked his hand away.

Levi pov

I should have checked if the door were fully close or nobody was around it was a bad idea to talk to Erwin about it.
It broke me when she told me i was a liar.... i felt.... bad? She got hurt by the person she trusted the most , me.
I tried to say something but it was like my mouth got shut or wasn't able to speak.
I tried to comfort her but she was only pushing me away. Then she ran off dropping a candle. Thank god i catch it  in time. I didn't know what to do. I never had a problem with a child. I walked out of Erwin's office to follow (y/n).
The only two places she could be is in her room or outside.

In the room was no sign of her. She didn't even take her teddy with her.
Later i walked out and went at the backyard to check if she was there .
The rock fell from my heart. I saw her sitting down in the grass under a blossom tree (fancy in it)
I heard few sobs coming out of her mouth. But why I'm surprised? She just heard her mother is dead. I walked toward her. And slowly hug her from the back. She didn't move, or say anything at all.
"Im ... sorry sweetie" i never actually said these words much.
"I-know you are Levi, I'm just really sad"
'I noticed that' I've said in my head.
"Lets go inside , its cold outside and dark. And she just nodded her head
I picked her up and hugged her tightly. She must have been really tired of everything because she felt asleep nearly straight away.
I would have told her . But not now or tomorrow but in the right time . Where she would understand what happened.
Any child shouldn't hear something like that. I hope i can have her trust back. Someday. And not be a liar to her.

Omggggggg i haven't written anything in ages but i will write at least one chapter a week maybe often we will seeeerr. I HOPE U LIKE THIS CHAPTER AND DON'T FOGET TO
RATE COMMENT AND SHARE WITH OUD FRIENDS!!! C ya later baaaai
Btw i hope this chapter wasn't too short for ya comment down below if yes (i wrote this on my phone so don't judge too) okay that all.
Word used: 941