ch.4: Im Sorry 🤦🏽‍♀️💔

*trace pov.*
I feel so stupid how can I do this to her all I see is her walking in on me fucking her friend Mia I love Rachael with everything in me but I fucked up sleeping with her close friend for 3 yrs all I'm doing is laying down on the couch staring at the wall surrounded by darkness , Brocken glass n empty liquor bottles besides the half drunken vodka hard bottle in my hand im feeling so empty without her Rachael's my life my world I am just crying and drinking ya I'm crying ya you may say I'm weak nah I lost the love of my life cuz I been cheating on her for 3 yrs with close friend Mia ( drinks.) I don't want to live without her cuz of my stupid mistake I can't eat , sleep without her ,all I can do is look at the prescription pills sitting on the table in front of me thinking about weather I should end all the pain right now,fuck it imma do it .( Grabs the pills bottle n opens it n pours handful of pills n puts it in my mouth n drinks n mouth full liquid n swallows the pills.) When I finished taking the pills I started feeling dizzy and the last words I said before I went with the darkness was " I'm sorry Rachael I love u".
* end of traces pov.*

Soon after the darkness took power of trace her homeboy Alex came over to the house to check on her she heard about what happened with Rachael n trace she rang the doorbell 3 times n didn't get a answer so she gets the spare key from the plant n unlocks the door n goes inside the house and finds trace passed out next to an empty pill bottle n liquor she rushes over checks her pulse and feels it slowly going away so calls 911 n within 14 mins the paramedics arrives and puts trace on the stretcher n loads her into the truck n drives away Alex gets in the car and drives behind the ambulance truck .
* Joseline pov.*

I woke up n got dressed in the other bathroom n ate breakfast n went to the room to find Rachael in the bathroom on the floor sleep against the wall and I see 2 positive pregnancy tests next to her so I bend over n wake her up n help her to the couch n lay her down on my lap as she Cry's into my lap I just rub her back ..............an hour later I fell asleep.
* end of pov.*

While Joseline was taking a nap Rachael gets a phone call from traces sister crying saying trace tried to kill herself with some prescription pills and that she's at the hospital Rachael puts on her shoes n grabs her coat n brushes her hair n writes a note n grabs the keys n takes the car n rushes to the car n sees Stevie n tells Him the room number, what happened hugs him gets In the car n drives to the hospital worried n crying........................... after driving for 15 mins Rachael pulls up to the hospital n parks the car n gets out rushes inside to Alex who hugged her n took her to the room trace was in with her arm around her shoulders,they walked in seen trace hooked up to the machines and sleep Rachael sat down in the chair n holds trace's hand and talks to Alex.

Rachael- Alex I need to tell u some news n u can't tell trace

Alex- sure baby girl uk I got u

Rachael- ya I do it's just that I just found out...........

Alex- it's alright talk to me what's going on

Rachael- I found out that I am pregnant this morning

Alex- omg baby girl wow congratulations I'm happy for u

Rachael- idk I'm scared n nervous about this n u can't tell trace

Alex- baby girl don't worry I will be here so will Joseline,stevie n I won't tell trace now just relax and don't stress yourself.

Alex kissed Rachael on the forehead and rubbed her back they talked for two hours Rachael end up falling asleep in the chair n Alex sat in the other chair watching TV n playing on her phone........................... while Rachael was sleeping in the chair,alex playing on her phone watching TV trace woke up groaning .trace looks at Alex says.

Trace- hey where am I ( says in her sleepy voice.)

Alex- Ur in the hospital I found u unconscious with a empty pill bottle you tried to kill yourself y

Trace- I don't deserve to b living knowing I lost the love of my life cuz I been cheating on her with Mia ( looks down trying to stop from crying.)

Alex- look your real stupid n crazy to cheat on Rachael with Mia I understand ur pain and that regret but u need to get yourself together n start trying to get ur wife back

Trace - it's hard to I miss her so much I can't eat,sleep,even get up , I am going to try to do everything possible to get her back

Alex- look at who is by Ur side.

After Alex said that trace turned to look at her left n seen Rachael asleep in the chair next to the hospital bed she was in.and smiles alil .

Trace-wow she actually came to see me,she looks so much like a angel sleeping

Alex-ya she did look she loves u n she's hurting cuz of u have to do everything possible to get her to forgive u cuz u guys are meant for each other and plus u going to be a daddy in 9 months.

Trace-wow I love her so much n I will everyday n wym by that I am going to be a daddy in 9 months

Alex-( sighs.) Look I told her i wasn't going to tell you but I have to now but she's pregnant

Trace-wow omg I'm so happy n god I promise u I'm going to do everything possible to get her back n I will never look at Mia or speak to her again .

Alex- I am going to help you with everything to get your wife back home.

After a hour talking n making plans Rachael wakes up and it's kinda awkward for her.

Trace- baby look I'm so so so sorry for cheating on u I swear I don't know wtf I was thinking I am willing to do anything to get better n get u back I feel so empty inside so lost ,I miss your face,body,voice , everything about u I am dead on the inside without u ur my heart ,my soul,life,bestfriend,other half the one my beats for I love u so much I'm so so fucking stupid ( starts crying and hits her head.)

Rachael-( crys and grabs her hands .)shhhh stop look I love u so much to it will take some time for us to work through this but rn hunny I need u to work on getting well n cleaning yourself up me n alex will help u get through this ok.

Trace- -( crying n kisses Rachael hands.) Thank you so much n ik I hurt u n I'm truly sorry.

After talking about everything trace sister brought some food for them and they ate and watched TV,rachael stepped outside the room and got on phone n called Joseline n told her everything that happened.......... once she was done she came back n talked to trace n alex n Krissy for 3 more hrs and hugged every n went to the hospital parking lot n got in the car n drives back to the hotel.