ch.6:studio session/therapy session p2 🎶🎙️

🔵🔵🔵 Josiline p.o.v.🔵🔵🔵

A couple hours has come and gone it's now 2:18,pm rachael and I are still in the studio making songs, recording songs for our upcoming albums the producers want 12songs done and put on the list for the album rachael is currently on the computer setting up my album list so we can have some to show the producers when they come by..........couple minutes later she was done said she said she will be right back she has to pee ,when she left her phone started to ring I picked it up seen it was temper calling.

I didn't know when she will be back so I answered it.

🔵🔵🔵 PHONE CONVERSATION 🔵🔵🔵

Josiline-hello

Trace-uh hello josiline is this u

Josiline-yess what do u want

Trace;ik u probably hate me cause I'm sure rachael told u I have been cheating

Josiline-mhmm I have heard so did alot of ppl

Trace-do u know where rachael is I woke up and she was gone

Josiline-shes with me .... later cheater

🔵🔵🔵END OF CONVERSATION.🔵🔵 rachael was coming back from the bathroom and walked in noticed I just got her phone.

Rachael- were just talking to someone on my phone

Josiline- ya it was ur cheater husband

Rachael-most great what did she want

Josiline- she was wondering where u were I said ur safe with me and then I hung up

Rachael-u didn't give my location did that's last thing I need rn is for her to pop up.

Josiline- ofc not no way I don't like her hoes ass.

Rachael- lol that's y u my bsf

***End of Josiline p.o.v***

After rachael said that they got back to work Josiline got in the booth started singing this

Once Josiline was done singing came out rachael played it back for her.

Rachael- hell ya bitch u were killing it in there

Josiline-thanks girl uk honestly everything going on with me n Stevie it's good to be back in the studio and instead of waiting on him to make it up

Rachael-i feel u u got anymore songs that u want to record.

Josiline- I do actually

After that was said Josiline got up from the chair she was sitting in next to rachael and walked in the booth and waited for rachael to play the beat .
Which she happily did and josiline started rapping this song

Rachael was recording Josiline while she was in the studio rapping her new song run me my money ............ Once she was done rapping she left the booth and sat back down in the seat that was next to mine....I checked the time it was going on 4 and we were getting hungry so we decided to go get something to eat don't know from where we will figure it out on the way so we grabbed our bags and keys and we headed to her car and got in and she started to drive to a small cafe called Patti's place and josiline parked the car and we headed inside and sat down at a table by the window and the waitress came and took our drink order and left to go get them I ordered a ice tea and josiline ordered a glass of wine and we were talking and looking at the menu and the waitress brung our drink's and took our food orders I ordered chilli cheese fries and josiline ordered chicken pasta and the waitress left to get our food prepared...

Josiline- hru feeling be honest

Rachael- tbh I feel so sick and hurt by everything that happened I just can't be around her I tried to push it aside and still be with her but I can't uk.

Josiline- it's ok u do not have to push aside ur feelings u have the right to choose to be on ur own.

Rachael- ik u have i texted our friend Alex to go get the rest of my things from the house when she leaves for work.

Josiline-see u already making progress, have u sent the songs to Malcolm

Rachael- if n ya he loves em says that we have the rest of the day off.

Josiline- we earned it for real and what u do for the rest of the day.

Rachael- I am going to go to my apartment and get settled in and maybe write a few songs

Josiline-well ur not going to be alone with moving in I'll come over and help u get settled in.

Rachael- thank u it will be good for me too introduce you to Alex.

Josiline- the one girl who was at the hospital with temp

Rachael- yess I'll meet up with at my place.

Josiline- sounds good

We talked for a while and she paid for the food and we headed to her car and got in n she drove back to the studio....................30 mins later we arrive n I got out of the car and unlocked my car and got in n started the car and pulled out of the parking lot and started driving to my apartment.....................20 mins later I arrive at my place and pulled up in the driveway and parked behind Alex's car and get out n Walk to the door and unlock the door and go back to the car and get my suitcases out of the car and roll em into the house with Alex's help.

Alexa- I been working on what to say to u.

Rachael- about what

Alex- the Trace situation I swear I didn't know that she was cheating on u with Mia ma.

Rachael- it's ok Alex ik u didn't u were just as shocked as I am.

Alex- I won't say I'm shocked just low-key pissed and confused about y she did it ma but don't worry about her.

Rachael- thanks I won't I'm going to focus on my music.

After I said that Josiline pulled up and walked in the door and helped me and Alex finish unpacking boxes and my suitcases I checked my email to see when my bed, and furniture was coming it says it will be arriving tomorrow morning at 11 in the morning ..................................three hours later the kitchen was unpacked it was 9:40pm Alex said that I can spend the night at her house and she will drop me off in the morning before 11...........I grabbed my PJs and and stuff I'll need and put it in my gym bag and got in the car and Alex drove to her house................... couple minutes later we arrive at her house and we go inside I got ready for bed,so did she I headed to the guest room and got in bed and fell asleep watching a movie called ps. I love you.....as I was sleeping Alex fell asleep watching NCIS..