ch.2: Meeting/heartbreak hotel 💔💼

*josline pov.*

the next morning i got up around 8;19AM , i got up see stevie sleeping next to me so i got up ,grabbed my outfit ,my towel,face towel& turned on the shower grabbed my phone & my speaker turned on my bluetooth & played my playlist While i stripped down & got into the shower .............................................................................after about 20 mins shower i got out & dried off & started putting deoderent ,lotion ,started getting ready ..............................5mins later i was done getting ready i flat iron my hair & put on my my red black heel boots when i heard my phone ring it was rachael calling.so i answered.

*phone convo.*

me- hello

rachael- hey girly

me- hey wyd

rachael- nm just bored home alone hbu

me- nm just finished getting ready for my meeting with ur friend u wanna come with.

rachael- ya sounds good im already up &dressed i'll come pick u up & we will drive over there togther.

me- sounds good

rachael- i'll see u later [hangs up.]

once rachael hung up the phone josline finished her hair grabbed her purse & cooked stevie some breakfast ...............................once i was done i heard car honk so i grabbed my purse & keys & left locked the door behind me & got into rachaels car...........she backed out of the drive way.

rachael- u ok

josline- ya just lil nervous.

rachael- dont worry just tell him what u told me he will understand he is such great understanding guy.

me- thanks girl i feel so much better

rachael- np uk i got yo back no matter what.

as rachael was driving we continued talking & we pulled up to a studio where lot of big artist including rachael records i cant believe im actually here so i waste no time getting out & walking in with rachael . rachael says hi to the secratary nina she told rachael that money is in the studio & that she can go ahead go back since he isnt busy. so thats what we did i followed behind rachael as we walked down the hall away rachael stopped & knocked on the door , a tall light skin guy who looked around 39 opended the door & rachael , the guy who she call terrence aka million hugged & he kissed her cheek , he shooked my hand and invited us in so we sat down in the two chairs across from him....

[ converstation.]

terrence- rachael what brings u & friend here

rachael- she is having trouble with her music she has a husband who is also her manager but he barely even has her in the studio the last time she in the studio was 12 months ago she hasnt been in the studio since ,she writes songs.

terrence- well 12 months is a very long time so what i am going to do is have u go in the studio have u do a song for me.

josline- ok.

once terrence said that josline walked in the studio room & put on the headphone sets on her her head & waited till the beat got to a certain point then she started rapping ..... while she was rapping terrence & rachael was listning & bobbing their head ,.....................once josline was done she came back in & sat down next to rachael & terrence talked to her & handed her the contract ,josline grabbed it read through it &signed it & handed it to terrence she was happy she shook terrence's hand they sat talked for hours & finaly they got up left & headed to denny's .......................once they got their they sat talked ,order,talked some more while waiter brings their drink& food... they ate and dranked & then rachael paid ,then got in the car drove to rachaels house while rachael was on way home temper was upstairs having sex with mia......................................3o mins later rachael pulled in the drive way & got out & walked in grabbed her jacket heard loud moans & tempers voice coming from upstairs so she tip toed upstairs , walked in on temper having sex with mia ... the sight was to painful to look at any longer so rachael ran down the stairs almost falling down temper heard she stopped ran after rachael but rachael got in the car & drove off crying she pulled over around the corner crying josline hugged her told her to switch spots with her, once they swtiched spots josline was driving while rachael was in the front seat crying leaning her head against the cold window while josline drives to her house ....................josline pulled in the drive way 45 mins later & told rachael to wait while she goes in get her bag when josline walked in she went upstairs ,started packing her a bag& stevie followed & asked her what was wrong so she told him about rachael crying & that she will text or call him as soon as she finds out whats wrong with rachael that they will b at a hotel stevie understood nd hugged kissed her helped her put her bags in the trunk ,closed the trunk & handed josline her jacket, opened the driver door so josline got in , stevie closed it & josline blew stevie a kiss , backed out of the drive , started heading to the hotel.........while josline driving rachael was asleep...................................................................about 55mis later she got to the hotel &pulled in the parking garage & parked the car woke rachael up......................once she did that rachael got out ,josline got out & put on her jacket , grabbed the bag , rachael grabs the other one , rolls it inside & gets a room,gets the key , goes to the elevator , presses the button & waits for the door to open .........once the door opened they got in & pressed the button ,door closes , the elevator started moving up once the elevator stopped they got off & walked down the hall to their room they found the room rachael unlocked the door & they both walked in closed the door Josline pout her bags in the closet while rachael layed face down the other bed crying josline walked over layed next to her rubbing her back while she cried stayed their for about 45mins till she fell asleep josline put the cover on her & got in the other bed , texted stevie until she got sleepy she put her phone the charger nd put rachaels phone on the charger & got back in bed & layed down fell asleep...... while they was josline woke up to rachaels phone being blown up she groaned n grabbed it n unlocked it to 500 unread messages from T she just read the messages from the top screen , put on silent before she locked it an put it back on the charger n roll over going back to sleep..