ch.5: studio session/therapy session pt1 🙇🏽‍♀️🎶🎙️

[ THE NEXT MORNING ]

The next morning I woke up n noticed that trace was still sleeping since it's only 5:36am and she doesn't get up until 8am so I got up and head over to the bathroom and took a quick shower and then headed into the closet and looked through for some to wear , after a few minutes later of looking I finally found something to wear I got dressed.( A/n- in the bottom ⏬⏬.)

I put on my heels and perfume and my jacket,purse,keys , Left a note and got in my car and headed to the studio.......................... After 15mins later I finally arrived at the studio and parked and head inside and waved at the janitor George and headed back to the room it was only 6 summ in the morning and sat myself down and started making a beat.

( Josline pov.)

I'm probably late for getting up at 4:40and taking a hour to shower now I am getting us hot chocolates and donuts so I'm now stuck in traffic listening to music so instead of waiting I'm take kate street down to the studio cuz it's a busy day today after what just happened to Rachael............ five minutes later I arrived heading inside n down the hall and walk in holding two hot chocolates and donuts and set em down.
( End of josline pov.)

Josline- hey momas sorry I'm late I was stuck in traffic but I brought us donuts and hot chocolate to make up for it

Rachael- it's fine n ooo give me my hot chocolate I need one to wake me up.

Josline-( hands her one n sits down.) So hru feeling after everything that happened.

( A/n- Joseline is dressed in the outfit in the media)

Rachael: numb asf like i dont forgive her at all not yet shes been doing it 3yrs ofc i love her n im pregnant by her want her in our lives but i just dk anymore

Joseline: awwww its ok u have me and stevie to help u out with the baby but u need to let her know she has to work on getting ur trust back get away from the house stay at ur old apartment did u guys even sleep in the same bed last night.

Rachael: hell no i slept in the guest bed girl she fucked that hoe in our bed idk what she got i am going to move into my old apartment cuz i cant b around her anymore

Josiline: o completely understand but look I see u bring ur binder of songs that ik the fans going to be loving the heart break album so let's get started

They read over Rachael's songs tried out different beats to with it to see which song fits best ....... So far rachael has 5 songs she wants to record she got the binder and went inside the booth and put on the headphones and listen to the beat play through them.rachael starts singing this song the song she calls "CRY".

As rachael was singing she was letting everything she was feeling out in a song. Crying lil bit josiline was recording the song couldn't wait for rachael to hear the playback of it.the song is great no need for retrys cause rachael was killing it on the first try..................after rachael was done singing the song she left the booth sat back down in her chair next to josiline.

Rachael-how was I .

Josiline- bitch u were awesome I feel like I broke ur heart shit im in my feelings

Rachael,: lol awww really good cuz that means the fans will love it

Josiline plays the song for rachael and she was so proud of it.

Rachael-hell ya damn I don't need to any retrys ok this is going in my album

Rachael set's up the album playlist adds her song cry to it.

Josiline what's the next song u want to record next.

Rachael-ig the song that's next in my binder

Rachael gets up out of her seat and heads back in the booth and put on the headphones and waited for josiline to play the beat ...........once she did rachael listen to it and started vibing with the beat and started to sing this

As rachael was in the booth singing all the pain that temper has caused was coming out in the lyrics was just who rachael was she wanted to create things that her fans who been through what she's been through in The past, currently dealing with the situation she wanted to let them their never alone that it's not the end of the world....