Chapter 3

for some reason these fucking chapters are rather long

hope you guys like long chapters

like 3000 fucking words

i need pizza i haven't slept and it's 4am

i saw this picture of Misha on the internet that made me cry for some reason just because i love Misha Collins

someone help me

It's been about a year since Dean and Castiel went on their fist date. They now call themselves boyfriends, and barely leave each others sides. They've been happy, like any other couple. Cas was scared he's been with Dean too much and leaving out Charlie, but she's too busy drawing fanart and writing fanfiction, probably. Dean told Cas that he'd stand up to the guys that pick on him and fight them, so Cas decided to lie to him. He told him that the bullying had stopped since they got together, because of Dean they didn't want to mess with Cas anymore. But they actually just did it whenever Dean wasn't around, whenever he could never see. Cas didn't want him fighting people, he didn't want Dean worrying about him either. Dean might be leaving sometime and they somehow had to maintain their relationship. Cas hated the thought of Dean leaving, they rarely spoke about it.

"Hey faggot," Gabriel says, "Wanna try calling to those angels you believe in?" He pushes Cas backwards to the floor and hurt his back.

"S-...." Cas looked down for a few seconds, thinking about what to say, then his head quickly shot up, "S-Stop it!" He yells, clenching his fists.

"What was that? Did you just tell me to stop?" He grabs Cas' arm tightly so it hurts, "You're all alone, Gods boy. No ones going to help you, no ones gonna make me stop." He throws Cas to the wall, his books flying everywhere. Gabe laughs and walks away with his friends, but somehow the teachers saw none of this. Cas ran to the washroom and slammed the door shut, crying into his knees. He didn't know if there was anyone in the stalls, so he tried to silence his sobs. But that didn't work as well as he planned when small squeaks echoed through the room as he frantically wiped his tears. Why was I even here? He thought, I hate everything about this school, about my life. I'm afraid I might kill myself.

"Cas?" A familiar voice rang through the room as a stall door opened. It was Dean. He started banging on the stall door, "OPEN THE DOOR, CAS!" He yelled. Cas slowly opened the door and held his legs close to his chest as he continued to cry. Dean came in and wrapped his arms around Cas. He started whispering 'shhhh' as he tried to calm him down. What did I do to deserve him, why did he even care about me? Cas' thoughts continued, We have such different personalities and reputations at school, why did fate bring us together?

"I just..." Cas tried to speak, but nothing even came out until he took another few breaths, "I feel so alone a lot of the time....nothing will stop...it'll never stop..." He looked up at Dean, he placed his hand on Cas' cheek and wiped his tears with his thumb,

"It's like you've told me 10,000 times before. You are not alone, Castiel. I love you." Dean then pulled Cas into a passionate kiss, pulling on his hair a bit, but Cas didn't really care. Cas tugged on Deans shirt and pulled him closer. They pull away but Cas quickly looked down again,

"I...I love you too..." He say softly, slowly standing up and grabbing Deans hand, "Schools over now, anyways... Shouldn't you...pick up Sammy..?" He pulls Dean out of the stall with him. Cas was still sad, but a small smile crawled onto his face as he gripped Deans hand, the pit feeling in his stomach seemingly getting bigger. Dean giggles and pulls on Cas' arm, pulling him forward and kissing him once again. Cas laughed while they kissed, his mouth stretching into a smile as Dean grabbed Cas' lips with his another time, about three kisses since they got out of the stall.