You're that time when-

I'm so sorry how short it is. I just wanted to update because I haven't updated in a few days, this is a cute one though,(btw I made a few one direction referenced asdjkajdkabsk sorry)

Wc; 420

"Every time you whisper "I love you" into my ear my heart explodes over and over.

I want to grab you hug you and scream that Daniel Howell is my boy. Because you are. You're mine.

There were so many times, like when we were sat at a bar celebrating me getting 3mil on YouTube, and I wanted to grab you and tell you how I love you for always being there for me and making me feel needed.

But tonight everyone will know that I love Daniel James Howell.

The people that don't know that you're mine and I'm yours. The people that don't have a clue about our I love you's. They'll all know.

No one knows I've waited all my life. And now I've finally found a love that feels right.

Daniel James Howell- yes I know I keep saying your name too much but that's because I just want to say it forever.

Just 7 years ago on this day October 19th, I was in your arms laying on my bed, feeling the same as I do till this day, safe. That was back when you were just my boyfriend. But now soon you'll be my husband.

It feels like it's been forever but not long enough, it feels like I've been connected to you my whole life some how.

Daniel, I know I never say this stuff anymore but you're my world-my love-my life- my everything. And I'll be dammed if that ever ends, because I won't let it.

Dan, you're my favorite thing in the world- that part of a song with no instrumental at a live show where the crowd and the singer are in perfect synchronization. The part of a book where you realize you're actually starting to love the series. You're those moments where you smell something and you think about that one time with that one person that you never want to forget. Except that one time is everyday. And I'll never forget you.

I'm sorry for the cheesy stuff but I guess I just have to reassure you're real by talking like a 90's movie lover boy cliché. I can't wait for this to be over so everyone will know you're mine forever. So I love you, you truly are, my soulmate."

As I said my last vows the preacher finished his words and when it came to

"Phil you may now kiss-"

I was kissing him before he could finish his sentence. Because God damn had I been waiting for this moment.

You're mine.

All mine.

Daniel James Howell and Philip Michael lester-howell

Forever.