Chaper 2:Kindness

Ima be adding Marinette and Adrien.Marinette is Bridget's older sister and Adrien is Felix's older brother.Also Mari and Adrien are dating too <3 ALSO BRIDGETS AND FELIXS KAWMIS NAMES ARE DIFF NOW BRIDGETS KAWMIS NAME IS LUNA AND FELIXS KAWMIS NAME IS JINX. Also everyone knows about Mari and Adrien being ladybug and chat noir.
~Bridgette's POV

I would go inside the bakery and close the door behind me and I would blush and sigh "How was your first day Lil' sis?" I would be giggling up to my room and go to bed.

~Felix's POV

I would walk in with Natalie and go upstairs in my room and someone knocks on my door."Mari texted me that her little sister was in your class, is it true??" I would look at Adrien."Who is your girlfriends sister??" Adrien would smile and Plagg would blurt out "Bridgette." Adrien would smerk at me." What's with that face??" "Oh nothing hehehehe. Well I'm gonna patrol tonight with Mari so bye little brother. Plagg claws out!" Adrien would transform and leave out the window and I would go to sleep.

~Bridgett's POV

I would lay on my bed and sigh "Someone has a crush!" Luna giggles. "Yep Luna I have a crush and his name is Felix!" I would sigh once more. Someone would knock at the door,"I'm gonna patrol with Adrien tonight okay??" I would nod and get into bed.
~The next day
I would get up and get dressed for school and come down to see Mari,Mama,and Papa standing there in front of me smiling."Did I miss something???" They would look at each other than back at me "we know your secret heheheh!" I would start freaking out "WHAT SECRET I KEEP NO SECRETS HAHAHAHAHHA!!!!" They would all blink "we know you have a crush!!!" I would sigh "oh ok bye!!" I would walk out the door "that was a close one Luna!" "I know!!" I would look at my necklace  and bump into Felix."Oh uhh s-sorry!" He would growl at me then leave. I would sigh and keep walking.

~Time Skip to class~

I would sit down and see Felix,"Hey,Felix here!" I would hand him his umbrella back."I cleaned it up for you so yeah....." He would take it and he would sit down. I would start drawing something random."Bridgette who was the president that was assassinated??" I wouldn't take my eyes off my paper "President Lincon." "Correct!" I would yawn and keep drawing.

~Time Skip to end of day~
My sister would walk up to me"Hey little sis!" I would wave at her but trip and fall down the school stairs and Marinette would laugh."IM OKAY!!" She would walk up to me and help me up. "Guess who invited us to Adrien's house?? And I mean all of us??" I would squeal"I FINALLY MEET ADRIEN THE BOY YOU NEVER SHUT UP ABOUT!?!?" She would nod and we would walk home.