Chapter 4:Gift Giving

~Bridgette's POV

I would grab something for Felix from the bakery and head to school but a car races by and drive on a puddle and I would save Felix's food but gets wet. I would sigh and walk to school.

~At School~
I would sit in my seat and wonder Where is Cleo?? Felix would walk in and sit down I would plop down a bag in front of him,"What's this????" "It's pastries from the bakery I didn't know what you liked so there is only a donut." We would both hear a bang and see a girl all red"BRIDGETTE ILL TEACH YOU SOMETHING TO MESS WITH ME!!!" I would look closely at the creature "Cleo!?" Cleo would look mad "IM NOT CLEO IM REVEALER I REVEAL ALL YOUR SECRETS!!"Cleo would go after me but I would run away "Ahh!!" I would lose Cleo and run to an alley"Luna, Night Time!" Luna would fly into my necklace and I would transform into a Dark blue suit with a cresant moon on it,I would have a dark blue mask and my weapon would be a whip that looks like a dark blue ribbon.(bassiclly what her Kwamii looks like and her suit btw she CAN fly)

~Felix's POV I would go behind a tree "Jinx, Bad Luck!"I would transform into a purple suit with cat ears a mask (Ovi) and a long tail (that looks like a long belt I guess) and his hair would be the same also his weapon would be a sword

~Felix's POV
I would go behind a tree "Jinx, Bad Luck!"I would transform into a purple suit with cat ears a mask (Ovi) and a long tail (that looks like a long belt I guess) and his hair would be the same also his weapon would be a
sword. I would run all the way where Cleo was
And see a girl all dressed in blue fighting her off.

~Bridgette's POV
Revealer would try to touch me but I would seem to doge.And I would glance at the boy dressed in black holding a sword just standing there "HELLO CARE TO HELP ME FOR ONCE AND USE THAT SWORD OR DO SOMETHING!!!" He would swing his sword at revealer but misses and lunges at me and he would fall on top of me and have a dumb smile and I would get up and continue the fight

~After the Fight~

I would catch the akuma and everything would be back to normal and my necklace would beep,"Gtg oh and btw the names Lunar Eclipse." I would run off to an alley and transform back and give luna a cookie.

~Back at school~
I would sit in my seat and Felix would already be there and he would push the bag back at me."I don't want it..." I would look sad but I don't show it,"Oh Okay.... But if you change your mind you are more than welcome to come in the bakery any time you want..." He would look away and I would listen to the teacher.

~After School~
I would look down sad and pass Felix and walk home.

~Felix's POV

"Felix look at what you did you made the girl sad!" "She's just a dumb girl Jinx dumb girls feel no emotion!" I would get in the car and drive home.

That's it for this chapter I'm still thinking of a name for Felix comment if you have any ideas