Chapter 9:Her Relization

~Bridgette's POV
As I would land I would blush...I had just KISSED Felix on the cheek! I would widen my eyes and run out of the house "BRIDGETTE WAIT!!" I would hear Felix call to me but I would keep running to my Secrete Garden and Felix would follow.

~In Bridgette's Secret Garden

~Felix's POV
I ran after her but then I stopped to run in an alley."Jinx, Bad Luck!" I would continue to run after her and found out where her garden was. I saw her pacing and talking to herself.

~Bridgette's POV
"Omg Luna I kissed Felix on the cheek, THE CHEEK!!!" I would pace and my Kawmi would fly out "Bridgette calm down!" Luna would gasp and hide again. "Miss are you okay??" I would look at the person "Who are you??" I would ask the masked person. "Artemis Black...." (Lame name HEAK wth it I just thought of it so ya BTS:Back To Story) I sit on a bench and he would sit next to me I would sigh and FINALLY speak" Well," I would speak very "Ikissedthisboyonthecheekandilikehimbutheseemslikehedoesntlikemeandidontwannaberejectedagainkillmenow!" He would blink but seemed to understand what I was saying."Why don't you tell him the truth I'm sure he'll understand..." His Miracouls (or however you spell it) would beep."I have to go see you soon..." He would leave.

Short chapter but I'm tired my feet hurt also my neck so Bai!! Also I will make a about Soulmates Felix and Bridgette.