Chapter 3:The Dinner

~Bridgette's POV
"What to wear?! WHAT TO WEAR!?" "Bridgette calm down." "LUNA I CANT CALM DOWN!!!" "Hold on I can just make a dress!"face palms self. I would create A dark blue dress (like the one below)

"That looks beautiful Bridgette!!" I would smile my sister would knock "Luna Hide!!"she would hide in my jacket and Mari would walk in and see the dress"that's perfect! Put it on!!" I would put it on "Tikki what do you think??"Tikki would come out...

Tikki would come out"pretty!!" "Now get out I'll be down in a sec I need to grab something!" Mari would nod and she would leave. I would grab a small purse and Luna would fly in and all of us would go to Adrien's house.

~Felix's POV
"Why do I have to be at this dinner with your girlfriend and her family!?" Adrien would chuckle,"Cause 1.Its at OUR house 2. I want her family AND her sister to like me her sister is VERY overprotective 3.You have VERY bad social skills." I would groan because he was right about one thing."Fine!"the doorbell would ring."They're here!!" Adrien would run downstairs and open the door.

~Bridgette's POV
"Welecome to my home!" Adrien would greet us and we would walk in."So your the famous Adrien my sister won't shut up about? I mean look at her room!!" I would show a pic of Marinette's room.

"So your the famous Adrien my sister won't shut up about? I mean look at her room!!" I would show a pic of Marinette's room

"I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU TO BURN THAT!!!" I would giggle"I burned the first picture." "Why you little-"
Adrien would burst out laughing."She totally worships you." She talks in her sleep about you and-- Mmmmm" Marinette would cover my mouth."She's such a blabber mouth heh... Umm shall we eat??" Felix would finally come down and I would wave and walk with my sister to the dinning room and sit down.

~Felix POV
I would sit down in front of Bridgette cause I had no choice. I would notice that she is giving Adrien a death stare witch made me laugh a little.

~Bridgette's POV
Once our food arrived I would stop looking at Adrien and start eating my food.Marinette would kick my leg and she would mouth 'So' I would give a thumbs up and keep eating my food."So uhh B-Bridgette how is the food??" Adrien would ask in fear. I would smile "it's delicious!"

~Time skip to after dinner~
"So Bridgette is he boyfriend material??" I would smile at Marinette "I guess so." I would walk up to Adrien "but if you break my sister's heart I'm gonna break your face after!!" After saying that I would smile and we would all leave.