Chapter 5:The Fire

~Felix's POV
Adrien would barge in my room breaking down the door "MY DOOR!!!" Adrien would stand there with an angered look on his face."How could you do that to Marinette's sister!? Mari texted me that she has been in her room PRATICLY starving herself!! I think you should go to the bakery and apologize to her!" I would roll my eyes and do my homework but Adrien would turn my chair"You better do this!!! She is in the bakery taking orders go and APOLOGIZE!!" I would roll my eyes and sigh."Fine..!"I would walk to the bakery.

~Bridgette's POV

I would take orders and someone would walk in "Welcome to the Dupain-Cheng bakery how may I help you..." I would grab a pen and paper and look up at him "Felix.....?FELIX!?" I would trip and fall backwards and flour would spill all over me and everyone would laugh. I would sigh and get up. "What do you want Felix!? I'm not in the mood!" "Um I came to apologize..." I would sigh "do you want anything??" He would nod "coming right up." He would sit at a table and I would place a donut down in front of him." If you don't need anything else I'll be doing my job!" A little girl would burst through the door "BRI!!" She would tackle me and hug me."Hi Julie. Ready for me to babysit you?" She would nod and we would both get up."BRI I WANT A COOKIE!!" She would give me puppy eyes "NOT THE PUPPY EYES!!!" I would give her a cookie. She would run all around the bakery and bump into everything but I would catch everything she bumps into."how about you go and play with my toys Julie ok??" She would nod and go upstairs."oh thank goodness! MARINETTE!!!" I would cry till she came."what sis!?" "I need you to take care of Julie for me please!!!" I would shed some tears and grab on Marinette's feet. "PLEASE ILL DO ANYTHING PLEASEEEEEEE!!!!" Everyone would stare at us Felix too."Fine!!" I would stop crying."Thank you!!" I would get up."Do you want anything else Felix??" He would shake his head "I'm sorry for hurting your feelings..."  I would smile and hear a big bang and half of the bakery is on fire."REALLY!? EVERYONE OUT THIS PLACE IS GONNA GO DOWN!!" Everyone would leave but I would stay and get everyone out but pass out.

~Felix's POV

"Felix! She is still in there!" I would run to an alley "I can't believe I'm doing this for a dumb girl! Jinx,Bad Luck!" I would transform and go inside the burning building and get Bridgette out then transform back and run to the bakery and the firemen are already there. Bridgette would wake up and counting everyone including me. I would roll my eyes and see Bridgette run to the building but it explodes and flings her back and she would land on me."Uhhh S-sorry Felix!!!" She would quickly get up off of me. And I would get up after. "I'll pay for the damages for you Bridgette..." She would looked shocked then hug me."Gah!! Can you please get off of me!?" "Sorry... I just got happy." She would stop hugging me.

~Bridgette's POV

"HOLD ON!! I HAVE TO GO BACK IN THERE..!" I would look in my purse and run to the bakery but Mari would stop me."BRI NO!!" I would shout "YOU WOULD DO IT FOR TIKKI!!" I would run in and doge all the fire "Help....Bridgette....." I would grab Luna and run out through a window protecting Luna and land on my back and pass out holding my Kawami Luna."SIS!!" She would run up to me and pick me up and I would still hold Luna.

~15 mins later.....

~Felix's POV
"Is she dead Jinx??" Jinx would shake his head no. "It's weird there is something that is weird but fimilar about her I can't quite put my finger on it...." I would roll my eyes and look at Bridgette then shake my head.

~Bridgette's POV
I would wake up and look at my hands but don't see Luna."LUNA!!!" Luna would fly to me "I'm here don't worry no one knows about me though." I would nod and Luna would hide"Nurse!!" The nurse would come "Yes miss??" "Can I please go??"the nurse would nod and I would be in my normal clothes and walk to the burned bakery and sighs "Bridgette..." I would turn to face Felix."F-FELIX WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!?" I would slip on the ground ( I don't know if it's possible since it's not raining or nothin' but she did it...) falling on my butt "Ouch..." I would quickly get up. "Your parents and your sister is at my mansion your gonna stay there till the bakery is fixed let me show you the way...." "I don't mean to be rude but why couldn't Adrien do it but instead forcing you??" He would give me a slight chuckle."Cause 1.he is totally afraid of you. 2. He told me to work on my social skills." I would giggle and follow Felix to his house.

This was quite a long chap cause I didn't get enough time to do it cause of Pokemon go my aunt is OBSESSED OVER IT.