Chapter 11. Pikachu and Charmander

(Bella's POV)

I lay down in the infirmary the cot I was laying in was uncomfortable and the position I was in was making my stomach fall into me along with other things and it was quite painful Luke had been with me the whole time fighting a losing battle with the Apollo children about at staying by my side finally an Apollo girl Jas told him while he was very sweet he was very much in the way and had to go that he couldn't stay unless he was injured he didn't take that very well.

I stared at the wall feeling very board my two children decided they were unhappy and wanted fed so they started kicking I couldn't exactly ask Will to get me some food as he was very busy so was everyone else here.

I looked down at the lump in the blankets were my leg brace was very noticeable, the brace itself was just plain silver nothing fancy well what can you expect with a leg brace I tried to stay upbeat but what Jas had told me scared me quiet a bit Luke didn't know otherwise he, Nico, Hazel and Rosa would have refused to leave.

The door opened and Luke strolled in like he owned the place which wasn't easy with half a dozen nurses glaring daggers at him but he managed just fine, our eyes met and he changed from Calm to worried.

"Belly what's happened?" He demanded softly using my nickname and taking my hand I tried to smile "are you alright?" I felt warmed by his worry for me even though we both knew that even pregnant I could still kick his ass "are Lukas and Bianca alright?"

"Our babies are fine" I reassured him some of his worry eased but not all.

"What about you?" I looked at down at the lump in the blankets yet again and slowly lifted them to reveal my silver leg brace he gasped "oh Belly" he hugged me, kissed my head and held me close as I sobbed softly.

"Jas...told... me... I can't ...walk without it... or some kind... of... of... support" I said in-between sobs Luke rubbed my back and whispered soothing words to me and that's what I love about him.

"It's alright Belly we'll get through it just like everything else we've faced we'll do it together" I nodded sometime later Will came in and told Luke he had to sign some papers then I could go back to my cabin.

Luke walked back in to find me standing trying to grab all my painkillers I didn't think I needed them but Will told me Nico ordered him to give me them just incase and I already checked  there safe to take with pregnancies, not that I doubted Will but when your a pregnant demigod you can't be to careful.

"Bell you should be resting" he scolded me I rolled my eyes.

"Luke I'm a pregnant woman with ADHD there's no way I can stay still any longer" I told him walking over and giving him a peck on the lips "I'm fine my love stop worrying"

"Belly your the love of my life carrying my children how can I not worry"

"Only for two and a bit months then their the worlds problem"

"Belly don't insult my children"

"Our children" I corrected him.

"I love hearing you say that" he said smiling like an idiot I was probably doing the same I kissed him we stayed that way for a moment.

"Come on Rosa will be demanding to know how everyone is"

With Luke's help I waddled out of infirmary even though I was eight months I looked more like nine and ready to pop any day now.

"Bella!!" Rosa ran over followed by the Cullen's, The seven, Tyson and my overly protective little brother.

"I'm fine" I told them trying not to make a fuss "the kids are fine everyone's fine"

"You sure?" My younger sister asked worriedly.

"nocciola I am fine stop worrying" I used my Italian nickname for her it mean Hazelnut.

"Bella needs rest I'll take her back to the Hades Cabin and make sure she sleeps" Luke promised soothing my sister.

"A guy and a girl can't be in a cabin alone together" Percy pointed out.

"I'm pregnant I think it's a little late for that" I reminded him he chuckled while Hazel blushed being from the nineteen twenties and all she was embarrassed easily Frank Chuckles and wraps an arm around her pulling her close these last few years Frank And Hazel have been a bit more open with their affections yet Hazel still get flustered at somethings but Frank the perfect gentleman is always there to help her out there so sweet together.

"Come on then before Hazel overheats" Luke jokes Hazel glares playfully they've always been good friends since I introduced them they get along because they both know what it's like to come back from the dead.

"Alright then see you later guys arachide nocciola" I say giving my siblings their nicknames they roll their eyes before Luke takes me to my cabin helps me change into pjs well it's really just some shorts and his t-shirt that I stole when I found out I was pregnant.

"Alright all settled" he says finally after I'm comfortable "want Pikachu and Charmander?" He asks I nod yes I have a toy Pikachu and a Charmander he hands me them I hug them close "I'll see you later babe" he kisses my head before turning the lights out and leaving.