Chapter 15. Maybe Not The Best Start

(Sam's POV)

I picked up my sister on Rosalie's orders and carried her inside and set her gently on the coach, Bella screamed as the contractions set in I took her hand in my own she squeezed it tightly.

"Rosa... call... Nico and Hazel... get... them... to... bring...Luke" Bella said between screams.

"I'm on it" she ran to the bathroom.

"It's ok Bella you'll be fine my mother's a midwife" Leah told her (I know she isn't just ok?) Bella nodded I smelt Emily come downstairs.

"Sam what's all the noise? And why were there bones..." she stopped once she saw Bella "oh my gods" she ran to us "hi sweetie I'm Emily I'm going to need you to stay calm can you try that for me?" Bella nodded.

"This shouldn't be happening" Jacob started to pace.

"Jacob childbirth is a natural proses" Emily told him without looking up from Bella's...well you know.

"She's only six months Emily she shouldn't be this early"

"She's fine its natural for our kind to be a few months early... oh schist shouldn't have said that"

"What do you mean our kind?"

"Well you know she's a demigod... I'm one" she said at last.

"So is Sam" Leah put in Emily laughed.

"I know, you didn't think I could be engaged to a child of the big three and not know"

"Child... of... Apollo" Bella piped up.

"Yeah and your Isabella Di Angelo the girl out of time"

"Didn't... know... I... was... famous" she smiled slightly.

"Well that and my brother talks about Nico all the time" she smiled "I can try and call him for you"

"Thanks... but... Rosa's... doing... that... she's...also... getting...my...sister...and...my...fiancé"

"Alright sweetie I just need you to breath"

"Bella" Rosalie ran back through "I can only get Hazel the others are out looking for us Hazel's going to find them now"

"What??!???" She yelled "I...need... Luke... here!!!"

"Looks like we're delivering babies today on our own, if anyone gets grossed out easily leave now it's about to get messy"

(Bella's POV)

After hours of pain we finally heard the cry of a baby one was born my work was almost done, I breathed a sigh of relief before the pain was back.

"Bella sweetie" it was Emily "your doing amazingly you have a beautiful baby boy"

"Lukas Leopold Tyson" I gritted my teeth.

"Someone take him for me"

"Here I'll get him cleaned up" Rosa's voice filled my ears "hi little one I'm your auntie Rosie" I heard her footsteps leave the room I screamed.

"Bella what's the name of this baby?"

"Bianca Hazel Rosalie"

"I can see her head" Emily smiled while Sam squeezed my hand.

"Your doing great sis I'm proud of you"

"Thanks...Sammy"

"One last push" I screamed as I pushed the pain was the worst I've ever had even worse when my hand was cut off, a baby's cry filled the air as my little girl breathed for the first time I started breathing heavily finally the pain was over.

"Rosalie's bringing Lukas through while I clean Bianca" Emily told me I nodded my throat burned from all the screaming but it was worth it to have my babies in this world.

"Here's your mamma bambino" Rosa handed me my beautiful baby boy she had put him in a light blue footie I took him in my arms I almost sobbed with relief.

"il suo piacere di conoscerti figlio Lukas" I told him smiling softly welcoming my son to the world.

"Bella the others are just coming Nico's bringing Will and Luke while Hazel's bringing Leo and Tyson, Percy, Annabeth, Piper, Jason and Frank are making there own way here they should all be arriving..." she was cut off by the door swinging open Luke charged through coming straight to me.

"Are you alright??" He all but demanded I nodded.

"Meet your son" he took Lukas and smiled down at him Emily walked over and handed me Bianca she was dressed the same as her brother except her footie was a deep purple I kissed her head, Nico and Will ran into the room followed by Hazel, Leo and Tyson who looked very excited he'd been preparing himself to look after babies since my rest came back positive I smiled at them, "little late aren't we arachide nocciola?" I teased.

"Are you alright?" Hazel asked coming to stand next to my head.

"nocciola I'm fine so are my babies"

"May I?" She asks looking at Bianca.

"Of course she has your name after all" I hand her my daughter then look a over and see Tyson cradling Lukas he was smiling as my son played with the cyclops finger I let out a small chuckle.

"I'm so proud of you Belly" Luke kissed my head.

"I love you" I told him.

"I love you more my sweet Belly" we kissed.