Not The Chapter... Yet

Hey guys it's Katie... well that was the most obvious thing I've ever typed in my entire life moving on.

Now as you probably already know today is the deadline for chapter ideas.

Now it may take a while for me to write a totally awesome end to this crazy story but it'll definitely... maybe ... probably be released in December sometime hopefully before Christmas but definitely before new year so you'll just have to wait for the chapter a little longer.

Now I got a good idea from someone about what happens to Ednerd but after a while I realised I didn't know how to put that into a chapter so I decided to use my own idea please don't hate me the idea was great but my writing skill is vertically non existent so right now I'm going to dedicate this to the person that gave me the great idea.

OMGBLUEFOODZ for this great idea

It really is a good one but I don't know how to write it in my own way but I really appreciate the comment

You've commented on a lot of my chapter and I wanna say thanks for that.

It brings a smile to my face if I see someone's liked my book because if I'm being honest I didn't think anyone would think it that good but you guys that read it tell me otherwise so thanks to everyone that's journeyed right to the end with me it means so much you guys have made Bella Di Angelo Daughter of Hades amazingly special to me.

I know some day in the future I'll look back on this book with fond memories and I'll think those guys made it worth it. Stay alive my little demigods I'll see you very soon.Xoxo