Chapter 4

September 3rd: First Day of Hell …School

The last weeks of summer went great. Me and Ty took a trip to the Outer Banks and that went great. He joined the football team. Their first football game was this Friday. Somehow Abby drug me into being a cheerleader. I had never done cheer leading before but it was really easy. The used me for all the lifts since I was one of the lightest girls even though I’m the tallest.

The other day we went to get Ty registered in the school system and get his schedule made. He was put into almost all the same classes as me so that was great.

Today for the first day of hell I’m wearing a pink and black floral dress and combat boats.

Ty picks me up and we go to school.

“Are you ready for today?” I ask him.

“Yeah. I’m happy any day I get to spend with you.” he smiled and I blushed and kissed him in return.

He was wearing his normal outfit, a Hollister t-shirt, tan cargo shorts, and Nike sneakers.

“Well you look really good! But if any girl try’s to hit on her I will kick her ass!-“

“Babe, don’t worry. If they do, I’ll do this.”

He grabbed my hand and backed me into a wall and kissed at me. I could feel him smiling. Ok this school year isn’t going to be complete hell I guess.

“Hey! None of that in the hallway!” someone yelled.

We backed away from each other and started laughing. We were going to break the rule of “NO PDA” a lot this year.

Damn we’ve been in here for 2 minutes and we are already getting yelled at.

We went to our lockers which were, you guessed it, right beside each other! We are so lucky.

“Hey new kid!” This hoe Aaliyah came up to Ty.

I just ignored it and kept on organizing my locker.

“Uh… hi.” Ty responded continuing to unpack his backpack.

“Hey come with me… I’ll give you a tour of the school...” She leaned in to his ear, “Let’s check out the janitor’s closet first.” She winked.

Oh my god! SKANK!

At this I stood up and stood in between him and Aaliyah. I grabbed Ty and started making out with him.

Hell no! I’ll let this bitch know he’s taken.

After about 7 seconds she scoffed.

I backed up a little bit.

“Oops, didn’t even realize you were standing there Aaliyah!” I grabbed Ty’s arm, cocked my head, and smiled a fake smile at her, “Sorry!”

She rolled her eyes and walked away. Of course that bitch was wearing a crop top and skin tight leggings. Slut.

“Damn girl!” Ty said. “I didn’t know you could be such a bitch!” he winked at me.

“Well, when skanks are hitting on my man I’ll go ghetto on their ass in .2 seconds.” I said “Next time Imma cut a bitch.”

We laughed. Aint no girl going to flirt with him.

At lunch we sat with the rest of the football players and their girlfriends which were basically just the popular group.

Finally it was the last class of the day; English.

I was ready to go home. I really hate school. It stresses me out.