Chapter 5

CHAPTER 5

It took everything I had not to kiss him again, but kissing felt too insincere. Instead I sat up and hugged him. We sat like that for a minute. And then I realized I in just a bra.

I looked down and started laughing. He seemed to realize the same thing. Welllllll… this is uncomfortable!

I grabbed his shirt and put it back on.

We went back to eating our cereal.

“Ty have you realized how weird we look together.” I asked him. We did. He was this really fit, tall, black guy and I was this skinny white girl.

“Yeah I realized that tonight, when I was carrying you out of there tonight I’m pretty sure some of those people thought that I was kidnapping you.”

“Haha nahh.” I laughed.

We went to bed.

I woke up at 7 and went down stairs to make his birthday breakfast.

I made him Cake batter pancakes and bacon. I put 3 pancakes on a plate and a big candle through the middle and lit it.

Now I had to figure out how to wake him up.

He is laying on his back. He looks so cute I feel bad to wake him up. I straddle his back and sit down. I tickle him and he starts to wake up and laugh.

“Happy birthday!” I say.

He keeps laughing. I pull him out of bed and own stairs. I sit him at the counter and give him his breakfast and sing to him 'Happy Birthday'. He blows out the candle and gives me a kiss on the cheek.

“So you in the mood for an amusement park today?”

“Hell yeah!” he replied.

I decided we could go to Carowinds here in Charlotte today; it is any amusement park with a lot of roller coasters.

The day went good. We had a lot of fun at the amusement park riding rides and messing around. I mean, I had a lot of fun just spending time with him, and I hope he feels the same. We came back to his house and I told him to go upstairs. I had got Jordan to come over before we came home and put his present there.

We walked up to his room and opened the door. His eyes widened at what he saw.

He walked over and picked the little German Shepard puppy up like a little kid.

He had told me that he had to leave his dog in Georgia when the moved. I talked to his parents about it and we decided to get him one.

I smiled at the adorableness of the two of them and sat beside them.

“If you don’t want it I can take him back.”

“No its adorable. Thanks babe.” He gave me a kiss on the cheek.

“That’s not it.” I said placing the other present beside him.

I made him a basket full of snacks, gift cards, xbox games, and a pair of-

“Drake tickets?”

He smiled.

“Wayne, Miguel, & Future will be there too! This is one of the only ones that Lil Wayne will be at.” I told him.

“Damn.” He smiled kissing my check again. “Why are you so perfect?”

We moved to his bed me straddling his stomach just talking.

“Why are you?” I argued

“I’m not. But you are!”

“You’re such a fucking liar.”

“Are you kidding me? First of all look at all you did for me today. You gave me the best birthday I could’ve imagined. Second, you are absolutely gorgeous y-“

I cut him off “No.” I blushed.

“I don’t know much about hair but I think yours is so pretty. Its soft and curly and always smells good.”

I laughed. Did he really tell me that my hair looked “pretty”?

“And your eyes are amazing. I don’t think I have ever seen any eyes more blue… Your smile is perfect and your lips are full. Your body is amazing and you know what him talking about. Although you need a burger or 2 you are getting too little. And Al, im not going to lie you got a nice ass.” He laughed.

 I punched his arm! Seriously?! He was being so nice too! Guys are such hogs.

“Whatever.” I told him.

“Alison I could go on forever. You really are perfect so please quit disagreeing with me when I say you are. What do I have to do to make you believe me?”

“I think you are doing a pretty good job.” I smiled.

I leaned down and kissed him. In between kisses I told him this was all the action he was getting tonight.

“I’m fine with that.” He said kissing my neck.

I laid on him putting my head in the crook of his neck. Can I please stay here like this forever?

“So what are you naming him?”

He thought for a while and said “Since you got him for me, and I call you Al I think I’ll call him Alburt…and burt for short.”

I laughed at this “Sounds good babe.”

We fed Burt and played with him for a little bit and then locked him up in his crate for the night.

“Thank you for today. I had a lot of fun-“ So he did have fun! “I don’t mind you being my only close friend at all.”

“haha” what a weird complement.

“All the guys on the football team think I’m too soft… well the thought that until I threatened to kick their ass.”

**