Wrong or Right?

8:34pm

Yep, my watch wasn’t wrong. It was 8:34, and me and Agent Reed arrived here exactly 8:00. So, why am I here, waiting with Reed, out in the damn rain, in front of a prison house!?

My question had been answered when Kristoph arrived the moment I was about to whine to Reed (that would’ve been a horrible and humiliating thing to do in front of a prison house).

“Sorry I’m late, I was helping a-”

“Old lady cross the very long road? Really Hawk? Is that the best lame excuse you can up with? Please, even I’ve heard better, but out of the oldest book? Come on,” said Reed.

~Sigh~ So, I’m stuck with a boy who will probably irritate me for the next hour or two, and a lazy loafer who will watch me like the hawk he is.

“Well forgive me for being a gentlemen. Actually I was helping a nurse getting her purse back from a burglar. I caught up to him, I beat him into pulp, and was called a hero by the nurse!”

I’m not sure whether I should believe this story, or just smack him in the head and tell him to stop goofing around and get to work!! “Okay! We get it! You became a hero for 30 minutes and remembered to meet us up here. Now that has been established, can we go inside and get to work before we all get hypothermia!?” I yelled.

Once we were inside, all personal conversation was closed. Only thing that was important was the mission, and finding out who our Shadow Man. And the only way we would get  that important information, was getting it out from Bishop (I’m sure Kristoph isn’t gonna let him get near me. Not unless he wants to get shocked).

The guards requested for Bishop the moment they saw us enter the main hallways. We were escorted to a room where the only way out was the same door we came through, so Bishop had no way of escaping. We sat there for 3 minutes when we began to hear a voice coming from behind the door.

“What do you mean I got visitors? My mom has already fled the country! Who the heck-”

“Hello Owen. It’s been 2 days since we last saw each other,” I said.

All hell broke out. The moment Owen saw me, he ran towards me so fast, I didn’t see him take his first step. But Kristoph caught him before he was able to reach her throat. Then Agent Reed grabbed him by his collar and held him into position.

“WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE YOU LITTLE BITCH!?!?” he yelled.

I took a deep breath (I was still in a little shock that he was able to move that fast) “I’m here… for your… help” I said the last word softly (I think I might die here!)

He looked at me with confusion, “What?” he asked.

I looked up at Kristoph, but he was too busy holding Owen down, and I took a huge breath feeling as if I’m about to dive into the deep end of the ocean. “I NEED YOUR DAMN HELP! You know what the word help means right!? Because that’s what I need from you right now! Your. Damn. HELP!” I yelled.

All tree men were looking at me with surprised written all over their faces. But surprised washed off Bishop really quickly, and was replaced with a sinister grin. “Well this is a surprise visit.” he said. “To what do I owe to the lovely traitor for this amazing ‘need of help’ visit?” he said, finally relaxing his body.

Kristoph and Reed doubled checked if it was okay to release Bishop, and they both sat down (still looking at me with shock on their faces). “It’s not just her. We are asking… no. Demanding you to help us in something, and we think you know what we are talking about.” said Agent Reed.